Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I do not care about anything in life such as hobbies I only want a GF

RegularManlet

RegularManlet

Former Wagecuck turned Neetbuxmaxxer. Gymcel
★★★★★
To be honest I do not really care about hobbies
Friends? Why not just have a girlfriend you can talk to?

I do not care about anything else in life really I want a GF. I like watching TV shows or movies for example and I would like to do that with a GF.
I really do not care about anything else, that is all that would be important to me is spending time with my GF

Any brocels share the same sentiment? I feel like nothing else really matters

I do not care about anything else in life really I want a GF. I like watching TV shows or movies for example and I would like to do that with a GF.
I really do not care about anything else, that is all that would be important to me is spending time with my GF

you can't get a gf without friends.

Same. I’m bored of everything. I’m bored of video games, tv, sports, everything. I’m ready to move to the next phase of my life which is a relationship (I’ve been ready for years) but it’s being denied to me due to a combination of my looks, height, and being not NT enough.

Same. I’m bored of everything. I’m bored of video games, tv, sports, everything. I’m ready to move to the next phase of my life which is a relationship (I’ve been ready for years) but it’s being denied to me due to a combination of my looks, height, and being not NT enough.
I can help you guys get gfs

Yeah, I could not care less about pursuing a degree or building a lucrative career. I just want prime pussy.

44715 3
You can get pussy using magick.

you can't get a gf without friends.
Yeah exactly thats the problem, you need hobbies a job a friends interests etc. to not only get but keep a GF which sucks, I dont care for any of it.
Yep tv and movies would be more enjoyable with a GF, stuff like sports and video games are all really just the same principles to become good at once i played enough sports and video games, and other games which are not competitive are either just not that fun or better enjoyed with a GF, I have been ready to move on for awhile too but cant lol
Yeah, I could not care less about pursuing a degree or building a lucrative career. I just want prime pussy.
Yeah exactly, I am pursuing higher education and stuff but it ultimately boils down to just trying to get pussy lol jfl

welcome to the club buddy

Fuck hobbies, I want to fuck a based edgy af girl

Agreed. I just want a gf, I don’t care about anything else.

What we really want is meaning in our lives.

What we really want is meaning in our lives.
It would help, but I would not need meaning with a GF I would just exist and do things with her meaninglessly I guess.

same here OP

I have no hobbies