Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why Do Bullies Care Wheather I Have a GF or Not?

• Thread starter NormiesRretarded
  • Start date
N

NormiesRretarded

Banned
-
The same normfaggots that make fun of me for being "special", "retarded", ect, still expect me to have a fucking GF?! Why do these faggots that think of me as being so inferior and undesrieable still want me to be in a relationship?

The funny thing is, the people that are doing the majority of virgin-shaming are usually virgins themselves :feelsclown:

Last edited:
They are just looking for more ways to make fun of you it seems.

They are just looking for more ways to make fun of you it seems.

Maybe, but I thought I'm doing these faggots a favor by not breeding or participating in NT society. I guess they want to get shot later in life.

They wanna make sure that you’re still single because they secretly have a crush on you :feelsthink:

The same normfaggots that make fun of me for being "special", "retarded", ect, still expect me to have a fucking GF?! Why do these faggots that think of me as being so inferior and undesrieable still want me to be in a relationship?

They don't want or expect you to be in a relationship. It makes them feel better about themselves to humiliate you, and they'll use anything they can to accomplish that goal.

You might notice that the bullying is more cruel when a female is present. This is because they instinctively know that brutalising a weaker male is a way to increase their value in these of the female.

They usually are faggots in the closet, they only need a whore to hide the homo.

They don't want or expect you to be in a relationship. It makes them feel better about themselves to humiliate you, and they'll use anything they can to accomplish that goal.

You might notice that the bullying is more cruel when a female is present. This is because they instinctively know that brutalising a weaker male is a way to increase their value in these of the female.
a.k.a the biggest misandrist are bully losers.

Not even the tip of the iceberg, the same bullies wishing you were dead and killing your social status will give you shit for not reproducing and not being able to get a gf, as if they didn't call you names or put you in a chokehold in front of others. Or will constantly make graphic gay jokes and soon as they see an actual fag they freeze in disgust. Don't mind the hypocrisy of normies, they don't actually have control over what they say, think, or will do next.

It's because they want to date you instead

Not even the tip of the iceberg, the same bullies wishing you were dead and killing your social status will give you shit for not reproducing and not being able to get a gf, as if they didn't call you names or put you in a chokehold in front of others. Or will constantly make graphic gay jokes and soon as they see an actual fag they freeze in disgust. Don't mind the hypocrisy of normies, they don't actually have control over what they say, think, or will do next.

So it's not really murder then if I put a bullet in their faces as they're not really concsious?

Because not having a gf is a sign of being a low status male

Because not having a gf is a sign of being a low status male

yea, so why do these faggots discuss water and still contemplate wheather or not I have a gf?

yea, so why do these faggots discuss water and still contemplate wheather or not I have a gf?
So you remember your place in society and bullying is a way to increase your social status

So you remember your place in society and bullying is a way to increase your social status

This fucking faggot thinks that I have an online relationship even though there's thousands of reasons why someone would be using a computer all day.

So it's not really murder then if I put a bullet in their faces as they're not really concsious?
I wish it worked like that, it would still be murder, they could even be in a confirmed to never wake up again from-coma and it will still be murder. At most you could try to trip someone hoping they will crush their head to their death

They want to mog someone to boost their ego

They don't. They are just looking to tear your down to boost themselves.

There is something to be said for not caring. which is the correct and best attitude.

They know they mog you so they want to cuck you. Never tell people even if you get a girlfriend. You'd basically be inviting chad into your home to fuck her.

They don't, they just want to laugh at you

They're don't want you to be in a relationship. They're just trying to humiliate you.

I've had both bullies and "friends" try to humiliate me in front of girls. :lul:

because it's cheaper for them to fuck a foid who has a betabux.

They're don't want you to be in a relationship. They're just trying to humiliate you.
if anything, they're trying to stop you from getting into a relationship. The evolutionary purpose of bullying is to lower the SMV of competing males while raising your own.

They know the answer they’re probably just trolling you

if anything, they're trying to stop you from getting into a relationship. The evolutionary purpose of bullying is to lower the SMV of competing males while raising your own.

They want to make fun of you for not having a girlfriend

Maybe, but I thought I'm doing these faggots a favor by not breeding or participating in NT society. I guess they want to get shot later in life.
no matter what you do, you’ll be seen as the bad guy

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back