Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I sent my pictures to a foid infiltrator and she unfriended me

lmaoooo

yeah I remember seeing that Tweet posted on rDrama:

it is LEGENDARY

shame on him for deleting it

Cuck tier threads, go fuck yourself asshole.

Xhe the faggot supporters won't date you, cuck.

Maybe she leaked it to her friends or on twitter
Unless you literally sent her pictures of your cock or told her personal information about yourself, you shouldn't be worried.

Unless you literally sent her pictures of your cock or told her personal information about yourself, you shouldn't be worried.
I'm not too worried but she could do some damage if she wanted to

Show pictures or I'll assume it's a larp

This same bitch hit me up in my dms when I made a post here telling everyone I blocked her you all have me shit for it and called me names fuck u niggers

@burnthem2theground bitch!!!!!! this was what I was talking about when u asked me why I blocked u and snitched on u the moment u revealed u were a foid

Cuz I didn't want to end up like this nigger and I knew u foids would pull shit like this

Simp behavior

You don’t man, you really dont

Having a girlfriend is nothing but stress, all the friends that I saw who had girlfriends got controlled by them. You become a slave to the pussy

It’s not worth it
neil-de-grasse-tyson-when-the-coping-is-too-strong.gif

You are saying that only because you can't bet one. White Chad will never think like this

Why the fuck are these IT whores so hot? The other foid who posted me there was hot as fuck too, she was a 9/10
IT whores?? Hot??

I suppose you must be at that level of miserable and agonizing inceldom where anything with a pussy looks attractive to you.

IT whores?? Hot??

I suppose you must be at that level of miserable and agonizing inceldom where anything with a pussy looks attractive to you.
I stalked the profile of a girl who posted one of my threads on IT and she was a solid 9, not even exaggerating.

foids exist to try and pussywhip you to follow their agenda. pump and dump any foid's ass don't build connection.

You're wrong, she was stacy tier
what if she was just using fake pics what if it's just a truecel pretending to be a foid? LOL