Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I sent my pictures to a foid infiltrator and she unfriended me

uglyugly

uglyugly

I am Projared
★★★★★
She was stalking me but I think she's gonna stop now because she got the ick. I want to fucking die.
She was hot as fuck too I would do anything for her to be my gf.

Rent free whores In your mind

You’re not blackpilled enough

You can find peace if you blackpill yourself and abandon hope

Rent free whores In your mind
I said I would set myself on fire to get a gf like her, she probbaly got the ick because of how ugly/desperate I was

I need a gf RIGHT NOW
You don’t man, you really dont

Having a girlfriend is nothing but stress, all the friends that I saw who had girlfriends got controlled by them. You become a slave to the pussy

It’s not worth it

SHE'S STALKING ME RIGHT NOW

She was stalking me but I think she's gonna stop now because she got the ick. I want to fucking die.
zamn, asking for them to message you actually worked? Big if true, fucking gay if larp

zamn, asking for them to message you actually worked? Big if true, fucking gay if larp
She thought I was a dark triad prettyboy based on my posts, she literally said they turned her on

She thought I was a dark triad prettyboy based on my posts, she literally said they turned her on
pics of DMs or didn't happen

@burnthem2theground Add me on discord RIGHT NOW

pics of DMs or didn't happen
20240319 011949

@burnthem2theground I'm going to kill myself because of you
Fucking hell just do it already then, quit being such a goddamn pussy and grow up

Stop this shit nigga it’s cucked as hell

I would do anything for her to be my gf
:feelsbadman:

Sorry bro, but infiltrator foid come here only to laugh at depressed subhuman men. It is lifefuel for them.

If they want a boyfriend, they can just open Tinder and they'll have 60 instant options.

If they want a betabuxxer, they will find a beta simp cuck on Reddit.

Infiltrator foids fucking hate us because we are ugly subhumans. She's now probably posting your pics on IT so that they make fun of you.

:feelsbadman:

Sorry bro, but infiltrator foid come here only to laugh at depressed subhuman men. It is lifefuel for them.

If they want a boyfriend, they can just open Tinder and they'll have 60 instant options.

If they want a betabuxxer, they will find a beta simp cuck on Reddit.

Infiltrator foids fucking hate us because we are ugly subhumans. She's now probably posting your pics on IT so that they make fun of you.
FUCK

Why the fuck are these IT whores so hot? The other foid who posted me there was hot as fuck too, she was a 9/10

Danm that easy to simp for her bro wow we’re truly fucked

Why the fuck are these IT whores so hot? The other foid who posted me there was hot as fuck too, she was a 9/10
Fuck she deleted the pics from her profile

100% larper if you got stalked ban this nigger right fucking now!

100% larper if you got stalked ban this nigger right fucking now!
wHy ban me for being stalked by an IT foid who unfriended me out of nowhere?

I was talking about my cat and she got the ick. Jfl it's OVER for catownercels

I said I would set myself on fire to get a gf like her, she probbaly got the ick because of how ugly/desperate I was
maybe she's just not convinced!

you should set yourself on fire and stream it for her

also post the stream here

then she will love you forever uWu

How do you get into contact with foid infiltrators in the first place? Mogs me for getting to do so.
Also, how do you know she was hot? Don't be a cuckl and show a picture.

How do you get into contact with foid infiltrators in the first place? Mogs me for getting to do so.
I made multiple threads simping for them and asking them to add me
I can't show her pictures because she's still stalking me and has my pictures. If I post her selfie here she will 100% leak my pictures along with the chatlog and my .is threads. My life would be ovER basically.

make threads like this:

foids will swarm all over you

you can grab em by the pussy they'll let you

I can't show her pictures because she's still stalking me and has my pictures. If I post her selfie here she will 100% leak my pictures along with the chatlog and my .is threads. My life would be ovER basically.
How would she even have that much information on you in the first place??? Care to explain why you've been giving a random foid your pictures and information about yourself?

Wise words from the masterxshoeshipper.
yes

Master needs to make more threads like that on Twitter and send them to shoe, then she will fuck him IMO

How would she even have that much information on you in the first place??? Care to explain why you've been giving a random foid your pictures and information about yourself?
I just posted my pics and had an awkward conversation with her, that's basically all I did.

Master needs to make more threads like that on Twitter and send them to shoe, then she will fuck him IMO

she will 100% leak my pictures along with the chatlog and my .is threads. My life would be ovER basically.
I just posted my pics and had an awkward conversation with her, that's basically all I did.
Where would she even leak your pics and chatlog to?