Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I do not find Asian foids attractive

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
I've only seen a handful of Asian foids with sizable tits my whole life, 99.9% of them are flat as fuck.

They also have flat ass faces with no forward growth and those with defined features look like trannys so I'll pass.

Shitskin4967841D AE8F 4ABE 9AFE F81E16094D97

I've only seen a handful of Asian foids with sizable tits my whole life, 99.9% of them are flat as fuck.

They also have flat ass faces with no forward growth and those with defined features look like trannys so I'll pass.
they are all flat, 20 year old fully grown asian women get body mogged by 10 year old white girls

If I got the chance to have a gf/wife, Id want her to have a non sexual flat body for obvious reasons

Most mayo foids don’t have tits either if you adjust for bmi.

Lurkers I know you're mad

I don't attract them either so, it's not like it affects me. I'll fuck anything that moves

The draw of asian foids is their faces since most do not have large ass or tits

I'm just trying to stick my dick in a whore that isn't a sheboon or mixed with one.... I don't even really want children.