Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory I do think that living/sleeping with someone can get overwhelming

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
So little space to yourself.

I think going to bed is the worst thing. Even if you have a big bed, every noise or light source might wake the other person up so you end up unable to do most things, if you can't sleep or anything like that.

I know the grass looks so green on the other side when you're single but I think there are big problems over there too.

Lots of brown families sleep with like 10 people in a bedroom to save money. It just depends on comfort level.

Lots of brown families sleep with like 10 people in a bedroom to save money. It just depends on comfort level.
Ive seen the mud huts in africa, Can confirm.

idc i would highkick and rape a grandma (in gta v) just to have a small chance to ascend and wake up next to a foid

You probably get used to it. My previous dog used to crawl under the blanket and curl up next to me. Didnt bother me one bit.

Not only that, but you'll have to inhale the herring smell from her crotch and intestinal gas when you sleep.

Yes, I've always grown up having my own space so sharing anything would become a hassle

Sounds like hella copium to me bro :feelshehe:

Sounds like hella copium to me bro :feelshehe:
Also, in the worst case, you could just sleep in different rooms.

But sleeping and cuddling with someone who genuinely cares for you must be divine lifefuel.

You heard what I said nigga
Understandable%2C_Have_a_Great_Day.jpg

privacy to me is something of immeasurable value, I will never want to share a space with someone

So little space to yourself.

I think going to bed is the worst thing. Even if you have a big bed, every noise or light source might wake the other person up so you end up unable to do most things, if you can't sleep or anything like that.

I know the grass looks so green on the other side when you're single but I think there are big problems over there too.
Suspect you mainly think that way because you don't know what it feels like to have gotten so comfortable with another person through repeated intimacy and physical contact that you feel completely relaxed and safe around them.

Suspect you mainly think that way because you don't know what it feels like to have gotten so comfortable with another person through repeated intimacy and physical contact that you feel completely relaxed and safe around them.

There was even a bit in Seinfeld about this though how it can be so awkward sleeping in the same bed as someone else.

I know it's just a TV show but it shows that it's in the mainstream.

I guess I see your point but in the real world I think typically it's not that great.

There was even a bit in Seinfeld about this though how it can be so awkward sleeping in the same bed as someone else.

I know it's just a TV show but it shows that it's in the mainstream.
On the other hand, and going by the same logic, building a family is usually portrayed as the most meaningful part of life in most of media. Seinfeld is a comedy show, and it's being provocative by pointing out the little unspoken truths about living as a couple that usually go unsaid.

I guess I see your point but in the real world I think typically it's not that great.
I can see your point as well but I think you are overestimating the importance of mild discomfort and underestimating the live-changing effects of companionship.

I can live with a brocel like @Sheogorath as roommates, but he will probably get annoyed at me and kick me out. :feelscry:

I can see your point as well but I think you are overestimating the importance of mild discomfort and underestimating the live-changing effects of companionship.

The main thing that matters to me is having kids so I'm not a genetic dead-end.

Even then though I do have other family of course.

It's a shame that people are encouraged not to have kids now because right now it's even more important that the women in the family have kids now that it's so much more difficult for the men.

As for my own life... it's not that I'd say no to a nice relationship but... I mean, it's tricky anyway because for most of us here we don't have the option anyway. I'm just saying it's not all bad. The freedom of stretching out in your own bed is amazing especially if it's a double, lol

So cosy ^^