Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory I don't believe toilets with anxiety exist

• Thread starter Zhou Chang-Xing
  • Start date
Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
Like, what would they have to be anxious for? Literally everyone they approach will instantly like this for winning the gender lottery at birth.

Also, Psychosis is an extreme female brain while Neurosis (anxiety, being afraid) is extreme male brain (because it's more associated with Autism).

Also, how would "a shy girl" even function, she gets constantly approached all day long, shyness is being afraid of doing approaching. I think that "shy" toilets are just toilets that mostly get approached by ugly men and confuse their disgust with "shyness".

Again, I think that anxiety and everything that comes with it is exclusively male.

They literally have no reason to be afraid of anything except for ugly men approaching them, this fills their hearts with pure horror.

Apparently foids are very competitive with their friends so this gives them anxiety, but also yeah they have no real reason to be nervous
They literally have no reason to be afraid of anything except for ugly men approaching them, this fills their hearts with pure horror.

Re: most terrorist attacks involve guns
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184103776Sunday, February 21, 2016 4:33 PM CST
Yet another idiotic attempt to invalidate the concerns of rightists. If violent criminals truly desired to acquire guns to use, they would not need to rely on "legal restrictions." Hence the use of the term "black market."
Re: already got another kid on the way...
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184612991Tuesday, March 01, 2016 6:26 PM CST
Ah, Slayer, you are quite pathetic. A male individual unable to control his s-exual lust is a male individual psychologically-enslaved by female individuals. Although, this story was likely fabricated.

Re: "Competive Guide for Pokemon beginners"
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184613176Tuesday, March 01, 2016 6:30 PM CST
Competitive-battling in Pokemon is actually quite mathematical. I cannot understand why you are attempting to convey hilarity.
Re: How To Attract a Boyfriend
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184674484Wednesday, March 02, 2016 10:13 PM CST
Your double standards are intriguing. Have you also applied this towards women?
Re: Would a hot white girl fall for an ugly black male?
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184675381Wednesday, March 02, 2016 10:28 PM CST
Why would they? African American males are truly repulsive and intellectually-inferior. In contrast, Caucasian males are beautiful and intelligent.

Re: In middle school I suffered with anxiety.
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184675640Wednesday, March 02, 2016 10:33 PM CST
"Anxiety" is a fabricated psychological condition. You are only "anxious" because you do not want to conform to social standards.

Re: my standards for a guy
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184675887Wednesday, March 02, 2016 10:38 PM CST
Very good for you then. You must feel quite privileged knowing that you will receive attention from prepubescent males over the Internet by claiming to be a female.

Last edited:
Women literally have their entire lives handed to them on a golden plate the moment they are CONCEIVED and they still have the audacity to claim that they are opressed:feelswhat:

Women literally have their entire lives handed to them on a golden plate the moment they are CONCEIVED and they still have the audacity to claim that they are opressed:feelswhat:

Re: rate my look
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#200559518Wednesday, October 26, 2016 3:13 AM CDT
"I can't really rate what doesn't exist." "His" appearance is perfectly existent in digital space. I would rate you 9.3/10.

Re: Our School System is horrible
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#200570261Wednesday, October 26, 2016 2:18 PM CDT
"i mean hell, science can help you garden your plants or NOT eat those berries outside your house" Why do you answer so minimally about Science? Anyone who perceives Applied Maths/Science as "useless" is very much mistaken. You do not understand just how fundamental those "mindless equations" truly are. Expectedly, a student should have the taught ability to perform further research after basic knowledge is comprehended. I'm not suggesting that the curriculum isn't repetitive; I'm suggesting that there is value being disregarded. Logic is more important than an entire course on Politics; with logic, you can easily begin to make your own deductions from political data.
Re: anyone here part native american?
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#200570444Wednesday, October 26, 2016 2:24 PM CDT
Good, your genome is beautiful and pure.

Re: rate my look
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#200559518Wednesday, October 26, 2016 3:13 AM CDT
"I can't really rate what doesn't exist." "His" appearance is perfectly existent in digital space. I would rate you 9.3/10.

Re: Our School System is horrible
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#200570261Wednesday, October 26, 2016 2:18 PM CDT
"i mean hell, science can help you garden your plants or NOT eat those berries outside your house" Why do you answer so minimally about Science? Anyone who perceives Applied Maths/Science as "useless" is very much mistaken. You do not understand just how fundamental those "mindless equations" truly are. Expectedly, a student should have the taught ability to perform further research after basic knowledge is comprehended. I'm not suggesting that the curriculum isn't repetitive; I'm suggesting that there is value being disregarded. Logic is more important than an entire course on Politics; with logic, you can easily begin to make your own deductions from political data.
Re: anyone here part native american?
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#200570444Wednesday, October 26, 2016 2:24 PM CDT
Good, your genome is beautiful and pure.
Why do you always post Roblox repli- oh, you're a mentalcel.:feelsseriously:

When I visited a mental hospital (to see someone else) I was told a good chunk of the females in there had all openly threatened suicide whilst the guys generally didn't tend to do that, at worst they'll smash up a room but never use their own life as a bargaining chip.

Like, what would they have to be anxious for? Literally everyone they approach will instantly like this for winning the gender lottery at birth.
They're anxious about rejection from Chad and being approached by a "creep" (read: ugly male).

Competition with other foids. Rejection from Chad, he picks and chooses. Anxiety around ugly males, just our presence can induce fear in them. Imagine walking behind them at night.

Other than that, it's all tutorial mode.

They have it so easy they cannot take any kind of adversities. They might go nuts if they have to take one day a bus instead of chad picking her up with a BMW. Strong women are a joke.

Healthy foids are too demanding and they have not children. Only weak and crazy foids need men and only these foids have children. Crazy foids are selected biologically. :ahegao:

They're anxious of being touched by sub8s :feelshaha:

Also, how would "a shy girl" even function
There used to be a jbw foid in my class, she will breakdown and cry if she were made to speak in front of many people. When that happens the teacher and her many many friends would comfort her and she wont need to speak anymore. MEANWHILE IF SOMEONE LIKE ME, SHORT, UGLY FAT PULLS THIS SHIT PEOPLE WILL LAUGH AT ME OR STAY QUIET. fuck fuck fuck fuck ruck its over :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

They have it so easy they cannot take any kind of adversities. They might go nuts if they have to take one day a bus instead of chad picking her up with a BMW. Strong women are a joke.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back