Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't care about being alone on valentine's day

WoofWoof

WoofWoof

Greycel
I don't care about this corporate "holiday". A markets-induced celebration for a pagan inspired holiday then turned catholic (saint valentine is a catholic saint) spread to non-catholic countries through market globalism. Only midwits celebrate it. I care about being without gf more on every other day than this one.

That's how I see it too

Me neither. Day like any other day.

I don't care about this corporate "holiday". A markets-induced celebration for a pagan inspired holiday then turned catholic (saint valentine is a catholic saint) spread to non-catholic countries through market globalism. Only midwits celebrate it. I care about being without gf more on every other day than this one.
To me it's just another terrible day.

dont know why incels are so upset. sexhavers have sex everyday. just live your life.

dont know why incels are so upset. sexhavers have sex everyday. just live your life.
Because this is literally THE ''sex day''. It's the day normies are encouraged socially to have sex, talk about love and romance.

This is the day even cuck betabuxxers work up the courage to ask for anal sex and other kinky stuff from their girlfriends/wives

Valentine day is the anti-incel day. It's a day fundamentally oposed to every fiber of incels' being.

I usually don't notice Valentine's Day much.

But this year my oldest niece did something cool with her brand new, first boyfriend.

It was very cute and wholesome. The photos family are sharing are beautiful. I just died a little bit more inside.

I usually don't notice Valentine's Day much.

But this year my oldest niece did something cool with her brand new, first boyfriend.

It was very cute and wholesome. The photos family are sharing are beautiful. I just died a little bit more inside.
Fucking whore cunt

problem is they publicize it even more than usual

Fucking whore cunt

Well I actually *like* my little niece, and all the rest of my sister's family.

Intellectually I've known this day would come. We're all a little bit aspie and non-nt in my family, but nevertheless no.1 niece has grown up tall and blonde and fully beautiful, and there was no way she was going to stay single. And I knew watching someone I've watched grow from a baby to surpass me in success with sex and love at a young age, was always going to be a kicker.

Knowing that and expecting it, doesn't stop it from being a kicker.

Well I actually *like* my little niece, and all the rest of my sister's family.

Intellectually I've known this day would come. We're all a little bit aspie and non-nt in my family, but nevertheless no.1 niece has grown up tall and blonde and fully beautiful, and there was no way she was going to stay single. And I knew watching someone I've watched grow from a baby to surpass me in success with sex and love at a young age, was always going to be a kicker.

Knowing that and expecting it, doesn't stop it from being a kicker.
What a Fucking whore you are cuck if you don’t want to force sex that cunt and punish her for denying you sex over chad/tyron I know I want to do that to my niece and she is fucking mid tier Becky I still want to beat her up