Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I don't care about being right, I just want to actively harm the society

• Thread starter Deleted member 34161
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34161

General of the incel wars
-
I don't give a shit about being right or about any intellectual arguments. I don't get pussy or romantical affection, so fuck everything. I will spread hate and try to actively undermine everything normies trie to do.

There is no right or wrong when entire society is just wrong. If only terrorist would target politicians so they could see they are not untouchable.

would you fuck african foids?

I don't give a shit about being right or about any intellectual arguments. I don't get pussy or romantical affection, so fuck everything. I will spread hate and try to actively undermine everything normies trie to do.
Hehe me too.
Whenever there is some unrest I'll do my best to make it last. I like being an agent of chaos. Luckily there was a lot of shit in my country, so I didn't get bored.

Your intention is good but sadly it'll never work out. It is quite easy for society to completely ruin your life, but never the other way around. What's the worst thing you can possibly do to even make a dent? Maybe get yourself on the headline of twitter for a week or so and then everyone will carry on with their own life as if nothing ever happened.

I feel ya dude, I used to justify my actions and behaviors. Now I just want to see the world burn.

Theres no right or wrong when getting fucked up this badly by life.

Your intention is good but sadly it'll never work out. It is quite easy for society to completely ruin your life, but never the other way around. What's the worst thing you can possibly do to even make a dent? Maybe get yourself on the headline of twitter for a week or so and then everyone will carry on with their own life as if nothing ever happened.
Theres no right or wrong when getting fucked up this badly by life.

I try to make normie's lives inconvenient by doing small shit that adds up over time. I like to see them annoyed and frustrated.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back