Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don’t care about war. I don’t care if my my country gets bombed

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
i don’t care about anything that doesn’t involve me directly. That’s why I just hang out with some some snacks and watch movies. Life is easy when you give up

every country should get bombed

But mostly the US so we can get rid of the woke plague!
Sure, killing the host is one way to kill cancer. And certainly that cancer has metastasized.

Sure, killing the host is one way to kill cancer. And certainly that cancer has metastasized.
The host parasite must burn!!!!!!!

nuclear explosion GIF

Fuck the nationalist. Same I don't care if any countries with strong resources conquered my countries.

yes. I agree.

I just consider myself to be a spectator. This species should have been in far better places by now, if we weren't so damn selfish and short-sighted. Starvation, poverty, and colonizing Mars just for starters.

I ain't advocating for anything, but I wouldn't feel bad for our species if we went extinct.

war is retarded but so is many thing humans do.

I dont care about the victims, i only care about the prices getting higher due to the wars

I dont care about the victims, i only care about the prices getting higher due to the wars
Yeah I guess that’s one thing I didn’t think about. I just like to munch my snacks and watch movies

OP: I hope my country will be bombed
OP's country: *gets bombed*
OP: *gets conscripted*
OP: FFFFUUUUUU!

Why cared about Your own country tbh. Your country makes you miserable and An incel For fucks sake. I Hope if My country got nuked I go down too like THE rest of the monkey

Me neither, i would actually be happy if a hundred thousand normies died by a direct hit from a nuclear blast. :ahegao:

OP: I hope my country will be bombed
OP's country: *gets bombed*
OP: *gets conscripted*
OP: FFFFUUUUUU!
Jite dats what the bunKER is for. :feelshehe:

Nah nigga changed is way of typing