Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't care anymore if Muslims replace Europeans tbh

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
I remember before when I was like 16/17 I was very anti-muslim and militant and hated the idea of Muslims replacing Europe, changing the culture, etc. But tbh now I don't care anymore. It's natural that some cultures replace others and there's nothing I can't do to stop it. Also it's not worth defending the woke, decadent and cringe Europe so just let the Muslims have it. When I see stormfrontcels venting and being mad about the great replacement I just laugh, it's very retarded wasting energy being upset about something you can't change.

The only drawbacks will be when they ban alcohol and pork but I can survive without those things so all good. As long as my life is decent I don't care who rules over me. And so far with native European politicians it's being bad so fuck you get replaced kek.

The Amish are the future of the white race

Lol, stormfrontcels love and claim the ancestry of the Aryans who wiped out and replaced pre Indo European europeans, it's a winner worshipping world. Most of them would victimize an incel loner curry found strolling alone than a bunch of arabs and niggers anyway cos of very real and physical repercussions.

Last edited:
Most white males are these low-T soyboys cowards.. so they are being replaced by stronger men.

I only care about the white race. Brown people are ugly. I don't want ethnic foids.
Same. I don't care about religion. If they convert all white people to Islam I don't give a shit. I just don't want to live in a brown and black shithole. Germany will be just as shitty as all the 3rd world countries if we get even more browned. Only white people are able to maintain a 1st world country.

Same. I don't care about religion. If they convert all white people to Islam I don't give a shit. I just don't want to live in a brown and black shithole. Germany will be just as shitty as all the 3rd world countries if we get even more browned. Only white people are able to maintain a 1st world country.
It will be like Qatar, Saudi Arabia or UAE bhai, they’re safer and richer than Germany :feelsaww:.

:yes:

They're only rich because of oil money
The trend is that this dependance will only decline, since many of the gulf countries have sovereign funds in other areas and are investing heavily in tourism. Their economy is already becoming more and more diverse.

This also applies to Norway, not that it matters much either way.

The point is that muslims can create safer countries than europeans, so you are worrying over a non issue

Muslims won’t replace whites, it will be niggers who will replace u

This idea of Muslims/Arabs replacing Europeans is far right cope and laughable

It will be chimps and Jews replacing Europeans
There are far more interracial nigger+white ADs than Arab+white Ads

Last edited:
I'm white. I almost wish Islam would take over Europe at this point. Europe is a complete embrassment and there is no culture worth protecting anymore.

However the opposite will happen. Globohomo is going to take over and corrupt Islam and completely destroy it like it did Christianity. You can already see it happening in Iran and all muslim countries. Each generation of muslims becomes increasingly liberalized. We aren't going to have based sharia in Europe just a globohomo muttland.

I'm white. I almost wish Islam would take over Europe at this point. Europe is a complete embrassment and there is no culture worth protecting anymore.

However the opposite will happen. Globohomo is going to take over and corrupt Islam and completely destroy it like it did Christianity. You can already see it happening in Iran and all muslim countries. Each generation of muslims becomes increasingly liberalized. We aren't going to have based sharia in Europe just a globohomo muttland.
:bigbrain:
They are also trying to infiltrate the Mosques and Islam in general in Germany. There are hardly any real Muslims here.

We had industry before though. We build everything ourselves.

Sandniggers never created or build anything. Islam kinda stopped them from developing philosophy.
Yes, hence revived. The point is, the industry that germany has nowadays isn't even near of being a product of germans.

False:

I wonder who is behind all of this...
View attachment 686001
Also funny how white worshippers use jews as a scapegoat, in a way to avoid criticizing whites for being massive cucks.

Whites are to blame for what's happening, Europe wasn't that way for thousands of years.

I don't care, they're still not white.

If they got bleached, it would be different though:bigbrain:
View attachment 686008
Why it matters? It's merely an aesthetic difference

Most white males are these low-T soyboys cowards.. so they are being replaced by stronger men.
First part is True, the second part is laughable. Muslims are just stupid fucking monkeys who cannot shut their mouths, they are not brave or strong, simply too dumb to understand the concept of consequences. In the future I gladly beat up any one of these fagots who foolishly act cocky

Islam will save the western society, without Islam, we are lost

Multiculturalism is a cancer and any multiracial/multicultural society is bound to fail.

Islam is a superior religion-culture compared to preuso Catholicism.

whites are whites and evolutionary retarded.

muh master race
Can't even breed kek

You're literally a Seventh-Day Adventist though. Why do you care about islam?
Because i'm sick of the Catholic Europe, i want more Islam in it.

very strange phenotype :feelswhere:
But honestly I think the amish are the only white people that have more than 0.5 kids
And they are very based in general.

Just looks southern german. The southerners here aren't as blonde as the north and mostly "catholic"

Since Amish were originally swiss immigrants this makes sense.
And since they do a lot of labour they have higher T levels. They also grow large beards and wear an older style of clothes and hats that cover their heads which makes them look different than most normies.

I do care. I want them to replace europeans asap

I remember before when I was like 16/17 I was very anti-muslim and militant and hated the idea of Muslims replacing Europe, changing the culture, etc. But tbh now I don't care anymore. It's natural that some cultures replace others and there's nothing I can't do to stop it. Also it's not worth defending the woke, decadent and cringe Europe so just let the Muslims have it. When I see stormfrontcels venting and being mad about the great replacement I just laugh, it's very retarded wasting energy being upset about something you can't change.

The only drawbacks will be when they ban alcohol and pork but I can survive without those things so all good. As long as my life is decent I don't care who rules over me. And so far with native European politicians it's being bad so fuck you get replaced kek.
I dont care either tbh

Also funny how white worshippers use jews as a scapegoat, in a way to avoid criticizing whites for being massive cucks.

Whites are to blame for what's happening, Europe wasn't that way for thousands of years.

Actual high IQ post.

Islam is constantly being whitewashed and the globohomo kikes have agents on the payroll who are "reformists" to try and disrupt the religion from the inside out.

Muh based Sharia in the West is massive cope.

most MENA people are white passing so they wont replace them

Estas bueno que esos musulmanes invaden Europa. Ojalá que ellos ponen las mujeres en línea para que ellas no sean putas y también al los normies. Tal vez los incels tendrán un chance por tener esposas.

First part is True, the second part is laughable. Muslims are just stupid fucking monkeys who cannot shut their mouths, they are not brave or strong, simply too dumb to understand the concept of consequences. In the future I gladly beat up any one of these fagots who foolishly act cocky

Multiculturalism is a cancer and any multiracial/multicultural society is bound to fail.

Muslim countries are goatfucking shitholes. Gulf countries are not the exception as they have literal slavery.

Anything else.
They don't have slavery, you can't own humans there.

Either way, they are more developed and civilized than europe

South Asians and Africans living in the Gulf countries disagree.

Literally the opposite. You have zero evidence to prove your thesis except for skewed research.
They are not slaves, they are workers that have their employment tied with their stay in the country.

There is no income tax in saudi arabia, citiziens don't live in poverty or homelessness, every qatari citizien gets 500 thousand dolars from the government, much lower crime rates and so on.

I'd like to know in what ways europe is better off than these countries

They are not slaves, they are workers that have their employment tied with their stay in the country.
Visas/passports are often denied for no reason other than the fact that they're not natives.
There is no income tax in saudi arabia, citiziens don't live in poverty or homelessness, every qatari citizien gets 500 thousand dolars from the government, much lower crime rates and so on.
I'd like to know in what ways europe is better off than these countries
We do not worship the god of schizo pedofuck, we don't fuck goats and we don't stink.
Oh, and we gave them technology.
The Islamic world is as backwards as it gets because of the religion.
BTW, the most successful MENA states have the largest non-Muslim (and growing) populations.

Last edited: