Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't even fantasize about relationships and being happy anymore, I fantasize about living in more isolation

• Thread starter Deleted member 27249
  • Start date
Deleted member 27249

Deleted member 27249

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
-
Used to be my fantasies were that I'd be some big shot doctor with a cute wife and I'd daydream about doing all these types of romantic things with her.. These fantasies do nothing for me anymore. I don't know if it's because they feel so ridiculously unreal, or because I can't even imagine a nawalt being real, but these days I just day dream about the whole world freezing, me just playing video games, going for walks in completely frozen streets with the breeze and under the sun. I imagine having no responsibilities or no job somwhere far away from reality, never having to interact with people, no legality, no governments. I can't get more lonely than I am anyway.

Last edited:
This is my coping mechanism too. I imagine a wooden cabin somewhere deep in Alaska where I’d be alone with my books and my music

I think a lot about remote desert islands hundreds and hundreds of miles away from the nearest person.
Living day by day from the sea and whatever vegetation grows on the island.
Letting the warm breeze hit your face as you look out over the immense expanse of water and slowly forgetting that the world ever happened.

I would do that if i didnt need money to survive.

Move to the city goys you'll be happy in a stack n pack!

its because the actual thing you want seems unrealistic, your brain seals you off from it as a cope.

Schizoidcel

@Schizoidcel

Used to be my fantasies were that I'd be some big shot doctor with a cute wife and I'd daydream about doing all these types of romantic things with her.. These fantasies do nothing for me anymore. I don't know if it's because they feel so ridiculously unreal, or because I can't even imagine a nawalt being real, but these days I just day dream about the whole world freezing, me just playing video games, going for walks in completely frozen streets with the breeze and under the sun. I imagine having no responsibilities or no job somwhere far away from reality, never having to interact with people, no legality, no governments. I can't get more lonely than I am anyway.
Brutal

I absolutely relate to this. I dream of going to Siberia or Norway and live and died in the frozen Tundra.

I dream of buying a house in the some mountainous region (Himachal Pradesh maybe) and just living there in isolation, with internet to download e-books and do further research.

Many times have I dreamt of moving to a rural area, hopefully someday that wish will be fulfilled.

Last edited:

This is my coping mechanism too. I imagine a wooden cabin somewhere deep in Alaska where I’d be alone with my books and my music

I think a lot about remote desert islands hundreds and hundreds of miles away from the nearest person.
Living day by day from the sea and whatever vegetation grows on the island.
Letting the warm breeze hit your face as you look out over the immense expanse of water and slowly forgetting that the world ever happened.

I would do that if i didnt need money to survive.

I absolutely relate to this. I dream of going to Siberia or Norway and live and died in the frozen Tundra.

I dream of buying a house in the some mountainous region (Himachal Pradesh maybe) and just living there in isolation, with internet to download e-books and do further research.
Yes, I very much do the same thing, But instead I imagine living in one of the Post-apocalyptic worlds, where humanity is wiped out, and I am the only one alive left on earth, How beautiful it would be to see a world in which you are finally free.

I wouldn't even care if I died within the first few days, those few days would be far more meaningful in my mind than the Years of my life that I spent suffering, Those last few days of bliss and solitude would far surpass anything I would have witnessed in my fucking lifetime.

I wouldn't even care if I died within the first few days, those few days would be far more meaningful in my mind than the Years of my life that I spent suffering, Those last few days of bliss and solitude would far surpass anything I would have witnessed in my fucking lifetime.
Imagine a planet populated by only clones of yourself?

Imagine a planet populated by only clones of yourself?
Yes, I imagine that as well, I could make the world much better, but unfortunately, I lack the knowledge, money, and Mental mindset to do make such a thing a reality.

Used to be my fantasies were that I'd be some big shot doctor with a cute wife and I'd daydream about doing all these types of romantic things with her.
Laugh 8

Damn I still fantasize about a gf

I guess once Im like 30 Ill start fantsizing about uploading my mind onlien

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back