Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I dont even want to be here on this site, i just want a gf

• Thread starter Deleted member 4999
  • Start date
Deleted member 4999

Deleted member 4999

‏‏‎ ‎
-
For some of you maybe you’d rather be rotting here but for me, this site is the only thing i can do. I dont even want to be here, i just want to live a normal life with a gf.

This is the only place I somewhat fit in so yeah i'd rather be here. I've given up on trying to find a gf, the blackpill has shown me the truth and how it's over.

I like being here with the boyos

This is the only place I somewhat fit in so yeah i'd rather be here. I've given up on trying to find a gf, the blackpill has shown me the truth and how it's over.
Aren’t you like 15? Don’t be so nihilistic otherwise it just becomes a self-fulfilled prophecy. I’m not saying you aren’t incel, but it is possible that you can ascend bc puberty works in mysterious ways.

Aren’t you like 15? Don’t be so nihilistic otherwise it just becomes a self-fulfilled prophecy. I’m not saying you aren’t incel, but it is possible that you can ascend bc puberty works in mysterious ways.
Yeah i'm 15. If I make a miraculous 'glow-up' maybe I have a chance, but as it stands right now it's pretty over.

Yeah i'm 15. If I make a miraculous 'glow-up' maybe I have a chance, but as it stands right now it's pretty over.
All I’m saying is don’t give up just yet, try to looksmax as much as you still can. Rotting is pretty much the worst thing you can do at this age.

GF's are a lie. Love is just a chemical reaction to make sure alpha men invest some resources in their offspring instead of just moving on to a new woman to fuck. It's litteraly pointless for men like us. You have to let go of your pathetic desire to be validated by some fickle, cold-hearted woman if you are ever going to be happy.

All I’m saying is don’t give up just yet, try to looksmax as much as you still can. Rotting is pretty much the worst thing you can do at this age.
I haven't completely given up, im still trying to socialcirclemaxx but it all ends the same really: i get ghosted after x amount of months

I just wanna die tbh. Even if I get a girl I'm not Chad, so I'm gonna have to sacrifice everything I have to please her. And I have a dozen problems other than being incel too. It's really not worth the effort. My life is like a wrecked car that only an idiot would try to repair.

no GF for us. so we stay here

Cope, a gf will just cuck you. Better to pump and dump if you ever had the opportunity. I actually do not want a gf because I will just end up being a slave and do so many things just for a little bit if pussy and she will definitely cuck me as well.

I want a girlfriend, but it's not like I will get one any time soon.
I want someone to like me for me, but it's not like that will happen any time soon.
I want someone to like my company, but that's not likely to happen any time soon.
I want someone that likes my interests if possible too as that would mean little to no conflict or arguments, but that's probably not going to happen any time soon.

The only reason I say any time soon and not saying that it'll never happen is I still hold into 1% of a chance I might find someone one day. I know my actual chances are lower than 1%, especially the older I get, but I never dealt with absolutes in my life. Same how I say a very ugly 1/10 guy could get a girl, but he needs a whole lot of money and status. Yes, he needs something extra and will probably just be a sugar daddy and not someone that actually want to be with him, but he still got someone regardless.

For some of you maybe you’d rather be rotting here but for me, this site is the only thing i can do. I dont even want to be here, i just want to live a normal life with a gf.
No normal life with a gf for ur face

Lots of wants in life will go unfulfilled for some people.