Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I don't feel shame after masturbating, i feel despair.

th62eathhts2

th62eathhts2

6atrxhdh4
In what used to be tranquil moments immediately after orgasm, I feel immense sadness. I'l never know emotional and physical connection. I'l never experience life. I need to stop holding on and just let go i can't endure this
2j8i5bco8tb11

It has become empty and pointless.

It's just because you're going from the euphoria of nutting back down to your miserable life and since you were just feeling happy the contrasting nothingness leads to sadness

I am on 3rd day of a new nofap streak, wish me luck boyos.

i have the same feeling, i rarely fap these days

Do nofap. I used to be a skeptic but can confirm it's done good for me

Feeling despair AFTER masturbating? That's better tho. I literally cried while fapping to some virtual sex when the girls act like they love and want me very much

I am on 3rd day of a new nofap streak, wish me luck boyos.
4th day here. i noticed i developed hunter eyes and my zygos are more protruded

get a fleshlight, i noticed that i dont get much of that shitty mood afterwards and also my dick isnt as strained compared to normal fap and death grip

Pets are great for the emotional aspect. I wouldn't advise also going for the physical aspect (at least not TOO in depth [Pun intended]), as results may vary wildly (My former dog would try to bang me once every few months but would outright growl if I suddenly grabbed his hips)

Do nofap. I used to be a skeptic but can confirm it's done good for me

It's fake, i tried it.

Pets are great for the emotional aspect. I wouldn't advise also going for the physical aspect (at least not TOO in depth [Pun intended]), as results may vary wildly (My former dog would try to bang me once every few months but would outright growl if I suddenly grabbed his hips)

I hate animals since they are hypergamuus scum.

I feel like I sexually violated myself sometimes when I do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back