Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I don’t get that upset about men beating up women even though you shouldn’t beat up women

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
Am I saying you should beat up a woman? No. But what I am saying is that I don’t have this large amount of anger occur when a man beats up a woman. Honestly. Just like how I shrug when someone is a burglar or a bank robber or some shit. I hear about a man beating up a woman, I just don’t react much.

the only reason society has the strict rule that you cannot hit a woman is because of society’s opposition to wifebeating. Society didn’t oppose wife-beating until mid-late 19th century. And while society was against domestic violence before the mid-1970s, the mid-1970s was when society really paid more attention to domestic abuse like they do nowadays. If society really hates woman beaters because women are weaker than men, then why do people shrug when a man beats up a smaller man? Obviously our panic over domestic violence is why we don’t want a man to hit a woman. also, what’s retarded is that if a smaller man were to annoy the shit out of me and hassle me, and I punched him, people would say the smaller man deserves it. But if a woman bullies me by insulting me and I punch her, society will want me violently beaten. I don’t think people hate woman beaters because women are weaker.

However, There are 2 groups of people who I would NOT want you attack: elders and little kids. When I say little kids, I do NOT mean 14-17 year olds (IT actually think 14-17 year olds are little kids when they aren’t little kids at all). I couldn’t care less if you beat up a 14-17 year old. But if they’re 13 or younger I’ll get mad and I’ll get very pissed off if they’re 10 or younger. Also, I get mad if someone attacks an elder. I don’t want you to harm little kids because little kids are little kids. Our nurturing instinct is triggered when we see little kids. I don’t want you to hurt elders because elders are honestly the only group of people who I ever feel safe around. They’re mature, wise, Calm and I feel completely safe around them. They’re the least violent people. I don’t feel safe around people my age though (I’m 22). Foids don’t earn respect from me. They never did anything good to earn my respect. I don’t have nurturing Instinct triggered when I see them and I don’t trust them like the way I trust elders. so who cares about foids?

The correct answer should be yes tbh, in GTA 5.
In GTA V I would kill them then shoot them in the vagina with a heavy sniper

Didnt read tbh ngl

You should beat women.
"He punched a woman! He beated milady!!" :soy: :soy: :soy:

If your dog piss on the carpet, you discipline it.
It's the same for a female.

I only like it when hypergamous chad dick chasers and feminists get beaten.

Fair enough :)
The only reason most men never hit a woman who bothers them is because they’re afraid of being called a woman beater

Am I saying you should beat up a woman? No. But what I am saying is that I don’t have this large amount of anger occur when a man beats up a woman. Honestly. Just like how I shrug when someone is a burglar or a bank robber or some shit. I hear about a man beating up a woman, I just don’t react much.

the only reason society has the strict rule that you cannot hit a woman is because of society’s opposition to wifebeating. Society didn’t oppose wife-beating until mid-late 19th century. And while society was against domestic violence before the mid-1970s, the mid-1970s was when society really paid more attention to domestic abuse like they do nowadays. If society really hates woman beaters because women are weaker than men, then why do people shrug when a man beats up a smaller man? Obviously our panic over domestic violence is why we don’t want a man to hit a woman. also, what’s retarded is that if a smaller man were to annoy the shit out of me and hassle me, and I punched him, people would say the smaller man deserves it. But if a woman bullies me by insulting me and I punch her, society will want me violently beaten. I don’t think people hate woman beaters because women are weaker.

However, There are 2 groups of people who I would NOT want you attack: elders and little kids. When I say little kids, I do NOT mean 14-17 year olds (IT actually think 14-17 year olds are little kids when they aren’t little kids at all). I couldn’t care less if you beat up a 14-17 year old. But if they’re 13 or younger I’ll get mad and I’ll get very pissed off if they’re 10 or younger. Also, I get mad if someone attacks an elder. I don’t want you to harm little kids because little kids are little kids. Our nurturing instinct is triggered when we see little kids. I don’t want you to hurt elders because elders are honestly the only group of people who I ever feel safe around. They’re mature, wise, Calm and I feel completely safe around them. They’re the least violent people. I don’t feel safe around people my age though (I’m 22). Foids don’t earn respect from me. They never did anything good to earn my respect. I don’t have nurturing Instinct triggered when I see them and I don’t trust them like the way I trust elders. so who cares about foids?
I don’t care at all. The ones who get beaten deserve it.

Ideally, it should be equal rights equal fights, but cucks wont allow that :soy:
If it’s ok to punch a smaller man who insults you, it’s ok to punch a foid who insults you
I don’t care at all. The ones who get beaten deserve it.
Who deserves it? The woman beaters or the women?

The only reason most men never hit a woman who bothers them is because they’re afraid of being called a woman beater
Being called a woman beater is a badge of honour ngl

Females wouldnt get beaten so much if they stopped giving reasons to get beaten

I don't think you should hit anyone one unless they start trying to hit you first. But yeah I feel the same as I do when I hear about a girl getting beat up after hitting a guy as I would a guy doing it.

Most men would get hated on by everyone if they hit a woman though
By soys ofc. Stone Cold Steve Austin beat his wife when she got out of line but the soys were quiet then huh :soy::soy:

I don't think you should hit anyone one unless they start trying to hit you first. But yeah I feel the same as I do when I hear about a girl getting beat up after hitting a guy as I would a guy doing it.
I just don’t care about the idea of hitting a woman
By soys ofc. Stone Cold Steve Austin beat his wife when she got out of line but the soys were quiet then huh :soy::soy:
If stone cold did that shit nowadays, he’d be lynched

You’re probably right
Dr Dre got away with beating dee Barnes in the early 90s. His career would be gone if he did that nowadays

Dr Dre got away with beating dee Barnes in the early 90s. His career would be gone if he did that nowadays
We have social media soys to socially shame them for that shit nowadays

We have social media soys to socially shame them for that shit nowadays
Yep and there’s actually many things they couldn’t get away with these days

You can’t get away with shit today without somebody being offended.
Yep. If Jerry Seinfeld dates a 17 year old today, his career would be gone

Yep. If Jerry Seinfeld dates a 17 year old today, his career would be gone
If Jerry Seinfeld was an incel and tried dating a 17 year old, his career would be gone and we would all be labelled perverts by IT.

If Jerry Seinfeld was an incel and tried dating a 17 year old, his career would be gone and we would all be labelled perverts by IT.
He isn’t a chad