Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I Don't Hate Child Foids, What About You?

Jesus what did this thread become ;D.

I hate children in general.

Loud, obnoxious, and have no sense of empathy. My 4yo cousin is such an asshole, the little fuck likes to hurt animals for fun.

I agree. I think European girls turn sluts around 13. Sometimes even younger, depending at area. In South America it's around 10.

Child foids are ok i guess.

Since she 'knows better' you have to realize that at some point your little sis actually realized she was masturbating.

You must also realize she probably continues to do this, but just makes sure she has privacy.

Give her pillow covers for her next Bday MIH

No, it was moreso that she was told to stop and that it was inappropriate. But who knows, you may be right, given that I myself understood what sex was when i was 8, despite hitting puberty at 13.

:soy:
nothing at all immoral about marrying them a couple years prior to menarche TBH, or engaging them a couple years prior to that, or courting them a couple years prior to that, or befriending them a couple years prior to that

it's not like you have to begin immediately fucking your wife on the wedding night
you could just live together for years doing celibate stuff together like planting and harvesting rhubarb, playing vidya, lifting kettlebells, etc.

no I agree, I don't think there's anything wrong with befriending or bonding with her when she is a pre-pubescent, I just mean consummating the marriage and/or engaging in PIV sex

I agree, I don't think there's anything wrong with befriending or bonding with her when she is a pre-pubescent, I just mean consummating the marriage and/or engaging in PIV sex
*shrug* regardless of when you begin the most important part is to be considerate / slow with proper warmup/prep to avoid injury and have it be mutually pleasant

that could possibly be easier when the fear of immediately becoming pregnant is absent