Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I don’t have autism or Asperger’s

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
We tested it in a private hospital and voila

It seems that my bad halo effect did all this for me

Yay for being an ugly non masculine looking men

Fucking cunts

Me neither. I just have no social skills that i sound autistic.

I only have a slight mental retardation

Me neither. I just have no social skills that i sound autistic.
I have skills imo I’m just a true introvert and a misanthropic guy plus ugly af and look deformed

I have skills imo I’m just a true introvert and a misanthropic guy plus ugly af and look deformed
Imagine being born into an all white family as an ethnic and them outcasting you so you never properly learn social skills then become an introvert and misanthrope. :feelsohh:

I don't know if I have it or not but I know I'm not okay in the head I looked at the signs and they do match w My behavior but idk

So you have no excuse. :feelswhat:

Wasn't it obvious? You always showed common sense

thanks for proving my point:feelsautistic:
main-qimg-bc74c173417bee8a670c7eb5dac4365e

It’s much worse. You’re Turkish

Inceldom and low social status make autists out of NTs and turn legitimate autists into alien monsters. Only Chad can come out of autism as a quirky but socially well-adjusted guy. Never began for sub 7 autists. :cryfeels:

imagine being absolutely socially retarded yet not getting tismbuxxed because not diagnosed :feelscry::society:

imagine being absolutely socially retarded yet not getting tismbuxxed because not diagnosed :feelscry::society:
Brutal. It's also much harder and more expensive to get a 'tism diagnosis as an adult.

I have asperger syndrome.

well, yeah, if you didn't have sex at 14 then you're already an autistic monster from the perspective of your peers

it doesn't fucking matter what your actual brain chemistry is like, not having certain experiences = El Monstruo

well, yeah, if you didn't have sex at 14 then you're already an autistic monster from the perspective of your peers

it doesn't fucking matter what your actual brain chemistry is like, not having certain experiences = El Monstruo
That’s bs

14 is too young

I have been diagnosed with asperger's.

My "assertive communication" skills are in the bottom 2% of the human race. I always remind this when someone says something to the effect of "jUsT bE yOUrSeLf aNd TaLk tO hER bRo".

Fucking cunts
Congratulations

Fucking cunts
Btw how do they test for autism anyway?

Idk whats worse, someone having autism or being ugly.

But both? Virginity for life