Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I don't have friends

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
I don't talk with anyone, it's over for me. Only a cute girlfriend can save me from eternal loneliness. But I don't know where I can find one

same. i only have mutuals and i dont have much mutuals

same, haven't spoken to anyone but my family

Only a cute girlfriend can save me from eternal loneliness
No a good male friends circle can too,I don’t get you retards saying “ I just need a gf “

I don't talk with anyone, it's over for me. Only a cute girlfriend can save me from eternal loneliness. But I don't know where I can find one
Or just any girlfriend. If you only want a cute one you're a volcel. Also I'm in the same boat, making friends is hard, even when you're confident and ugly like me. :feelsLSD:

Or just any girlfriend. If you only want a cute one you're a volcel. Also I'm in the same boat, making friends is hard, even when you're confident and ugly like me. :feelsLSD:
I'm not sure if an ugly girlfriend would solve my problems

I don’t have any IRL friends, I used to have “friends” but they just wanted money from me. I consider many on here friends though.

Brutal and relatable. I'm quite friendless myself. I have only spoken to colleagues since ages.

I also don't have friends

:feelsbadman: :cryfeels:

I'm not sure if an ugly girlfriend would solve my problems
You agree that women disregard personality because of looks, right? If you want a gf so much, you would take whatever you can get (unless she was a complete and utter whore :feelskek:). If you only want cute girls you are a volcel.

So why don't you get a girlfriend than?

Havent really had friends for the past 9 years

Same

Friendship is cope
You are friend with someone just because he is using you or you are using him, you have common things to talk about and have fun with, you are both desperate and afraid to be alone.

Same. I think that should be common among us.

i dont have friends either i just play video games

I had friends.
Around 30 they settled down.
Now I have no friends.

It's over for all of us

We and normies can't be friends, we've got nothing in common. If you have incel friends they'll abandon you the second they get a gf kek.
But i think that you can't be a real incel if you've friends. I myself also have none, not even incel ones. No one my age wants to talk to me irl lmfao
Accept for the fakecels there's a plethora of them on here.

I often remember that Rambo scene where he goes "Sometimes I wake up and I don't know where I am. And I don't talk to anybody. Sometimes a day. Sometimes a week." That always made me emotional...