Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't know how gymcels stand seeing all these women and Chads in the gym every time

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
And the Chads and Tyrones with their girlfriends because of being born with superior genetics. And all the women at the gym flirting with Chads only.

lucky me most people at the gym are old people

I fucking hate women in the gym.

They pay something like $30 a month to walk on a treadmill and do pushups?

You can literally just walk around and do pushups at home or outside somewhere; save $360 a year.

We all know the only reason foids go to the gym is to oggle strong men.

I have my own shit at home, don’t need to go to a public gym

I have my own shit at home, don’t need to go to a public gym
same, been to the gym like twice only in my 3 years of working out. I only go if my friends ask me to

The gym is also filled with obese toilets and men, I think that if you focus on them it's easier. Plus most men and toilets in the gym that are gymmaxxed are Masculinity copers and Femininity copers, not actual Chad's and Stacy's who don't even need to go to the gym. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

And the Chads and Tyrones with their girlfriends because of being born with superior genetics. And all the women at the gym flirting with Chads only.
I have not seen some steroid maxxed and religious gym goers since the roll out of the vaccine. I was just thinking about this today

i'm way above the curve, i quit gymmaxxing/gymcelling back in the early 2010's