Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I don't know how to cope anymore

Shrek

Shrek

Always productive day,never reproductive day
★★★★★
Today i was in the tram back from uni and an old lady couldn't move her bags so i helped her.I was minding my own business listening to music and she asked me why i was crying (when i cry is not that visible only some teardrops come down).I didn't answered and got even more deppresed by her question so i got off the tram at the next station and continued my journey home walking and thinking what i did wrong to deserve this cruel life.Prior to this event i stayed next to this cute girl because she is one of the only people i know from uni and she went to buy a bottle of water.I asked her if i can come with her and she said "no i know the way to the shop why you asked me this".The most brutal thing is that she changed her place when she came back to be sure she won't be standing next to me.After you will call me Chad or anything there were are only girls and me in the class so at least 2 girls must have stayed next to me.What I did wrong?Why everyone treats me like a dog?Why am i ugly?Why am i a manlet?

Take a shower

Last few weeks i feel so bad, so depressed and hopeless, i dont see a point in anything anymore.

Today i was in the tram back from uni and an old lady couldn't move her bags so i helped her.I was minding my own business listening to music and she asked me why i was crying (when i cry is not that visible only some teardrops come down).I didn't answered and got even more deppresed by her question so i got off the tram at the next station and continued my journey home walking and thinking what i did wrong to deserve this cruel life.Prior to this event i stayed next to this cute girl because she is one of the only people i know from uni and she went to buy a bottle of water.I asked her if i can come with her and she said "no i know the way to the shop why you asked me this".The most brutal thing is that she changed her place when she came back to be sure she won't be standing next to me.After you will call me Chad or anything there were are only girls and me in the class so at least 2 girls must have stayed next to me.What I did wrong?Why everyone treats me like a dog?Why am i ugly?Why am i a manlet?
have you tried running ?

I would’ve tried to get a pity fuck out of the old hag. :smonk:

That stinks. I am depressed too.

Damn, I recently cried in public listening to music too :feelsrope:

There really is no point in living if you're a male virgin over the age of 20 :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

The fault is yours for even attempting to socialize with wimin in public in this day and age

I’ve been watching anime non stop lately after my latest rejection.

I’ve been watching anime non stop lately after my latest rejection.
That also works for me, but currently I'm more into just regular Netflix shows and vidya.

Last few weeks i feel so bad, so depressed and hopeless, i dont see a point in anything anymore.
have you tried writing?it helps me cope sometimes. i will probably start writing again(had to drop my previous script since i was scared of a few things),since i have this actually decent idea which could turn into something decent.if it ends up getting released,i hope that i will at least make the money back(i try writing for visual novel stuff).i suck at writing,but as an incel there isn't much better to do so yeah :0