Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I don't know tech savvy stuff because I had poor parents who were boomers

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
Now I have to buy my own gamer PC since everything has forced me to do it. In a correct world I would be tech savvy and not have to be forced. But when I was bluepilled I saw zoomers with gamer pcs that their parents bought them for giftts for their birthday or Christmas. I would only get razors and shaving cream and acne cream and a book of how to dress for women (from my Latina mom) when I didn't want a gf at the time because women didn't like me. But forced me to do it (because I needed to look normal for my step grandparents (who are tall and white) said "I look like a quiet little man with severe issues. "

Point of the story I would never get a free gamer PC like gifted boys do and grow up to learn coding because of low esteem from boomers and zoomers calling me retarded and ugly. To this day I a poop android phone from India. It makes me feel worse about my upbringing. Like every zoomer and person has this GTA bpbb whatever with neon rainbow lights, and they tell me their parents got them that. Jffl at having autism, manletism and retardation.

The internet was my parent

Same. Even then I'm still retarded
Probably the reason why tbh :feelshmm::feelshmm: Stupid fucking parents not raising their children. Letting the plebs of a commercialized and pervasive society do it. Dumbasses. All of them. Thankfully some seem to have recovered from most of their indoctrinated teachings.

Thank you, mom, for buying me pc in ~2008

Probably the reason why tbh :feelshmm::feelshmm: Stupid fucking parents not raising their children. Letting the plebs of a commercialized and pervasive society do it. Dumbasses. All of them. Thankfully some seem to have recovered from most of their indoctrinated teachings.
I mean you admitted I'm retarded. I know I'm retarded and I know the human race is selfish and evil