Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I don't know what I am; whether or not I'm an aspie? A narcissist? A psychopath? I have no clue

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
A video I was watching there was Jordan Peterson speaking and I recently started binge-watching him and he said narcissists will go from one place to the next by changing wording and once they get what they want they go somewhere else when someone becomes useless.

Now, I have a problem with that statement because this intensely not only judges, the problem is, it actually describes me.

I mean I'm the most soy dude you'll meet depending on how you define it but almost all the times I felt intense empathy, I felt like it was forced, I never actually talk to people because I care for someone, I really don't.

Yeah, I do care for men like me, but I'm a coward so I usually just get approached by chads who shake hands and make fun of me and joke and laugh it off and then expect me to laugh it off..

I feel like this is the right step, I should diagnose myself as an aspie, I haven't heard Jordan Peterson talk about being aspie, he seems to be fixated on autism, which I'm not, I'm not autistic I simply struggle to make any friends.

Anyway I'll go on further. I think the reason why I didn't develop one to one conversations is because I'm some form of a narcissist and I do evaluate myself but I feel like I see being soy as a good thing; as strange as that may sound, because that's what I'm good at. You tend to value what you're better than others at and what you _appear_ to be good at, so naturally I think the same.

I do use words instrumentally I think this is why my persuasion skills are completely zero in real life, because I don't actually care, I can use words instrumentally online better, it's easier to trick someone to think I'm a certain way and I may be no one like that, it's just someone I aspire to be or I like others to perceive me as.

I think I have aspergers

I think you are black

you are curry

Ass pies are gay

none you're just a cuck

A video I was watching there was Jordan Peterson speaking and I recently started binge-watching him and he said narcissists will go from one place to the next by changing wording and once they get what they want they go somewhere else when someone becomes useless.

Now, I have a problem with that statement because this intensely not only judges, the problem is, it actually describes me.

I mean I'm the most soy dude you'll meet depending on how you define it but almost all the times I felt intense empathy, I felt like it was forced, I never actually talk to people because I care for someone, I really don't.

Yeah, I do care for men like me, but I'm a coward so I usually just get approached by chads who shake hands and make fun of me and joke and laugh it off and then expect me to laugh it off..

I feel like this is the right step, I should diagnose myself as an aspie, I haven't heard Jordan Peterson talk about being aspie, he seems to be fixated on autism, which I'm not, I'm not autistic I simply struggle to make any friends.

Anyway I'll go on further. I think the reason why I didn't develop one to one conversations is because I'm some form of a narcissist and I do evaluate myself but I feel like I see being soy as a good thing; as strange as that may sound, because that's what I'm good at. You tend to value what you're better than others at and what you _appear_ to be good at, so naturally I think the same.

I do use words instrumentally I think this is why my persuasion skills are completely zero in real life, because I don't actually care, I can use words instrumentally online better, it's easier to trick someone to think I'm a certain way and I may be no one like that, it's just someone I aspire to be or I like others to perceive me as.

I think I have aspergers
You're an aspie. If you were a narcissist or a psychopath, you wouldn't be an incel