Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I dont know whats next for me

P

patheticmanletcel

Admiral
I cant do anything productive anymore, i cant play video games i cant watch movies and i cant kill myself, so wtf is my life going to be? Am i going going to stare at the wall for the next 50 years? Cause thats all that ive been doing the last years wtf this doesnt even feels real i dont even know what to say anymore

Cope. You have to cope so hard it finally distracts you a bit. Mindlessly play games, go for a walk, idk.

Then get some antidepressants and take them for a while until you eventually get a bit better.

Soul preparation time.

didn't you make a post about ropingf? just do it already

Cope. You have to cope so hard it finally distracts you a bit. Mindlessly play games, go for a walk, idk.

Then get some antidepressants and take them for a while until you eventually get a bit better.
Yeah i need to get a job too

I cant do anything productive anymore, i cant play video games i cant watch movies and i cant kill myself, so wtf is my life going to be? Am i going going to stare at the wall for the next 50 years? Cause thats all that ive been doing the last years wtf this doesnt even feels real i dont even know what to say anymore
Just walk into a back alley

Ohh

youll keep getting uglier that much is true

We should kill ourselves