Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I don’t know what’s wrong with me

Phosphorus

Phosphorus

Wizard
★★★
I cant fucking find the motivation to do anything. Can I really put up with this any longer? How can I keep going? Enough is enough. I’m done with this shit.

I cant fucking find the motivation to do anything. Can I really put up with this any longer? How can I keep going? Enough is enough. I’m done with this shit.
drink coffee my nigga it gives me so much energy and concentration power

Cope monster energy mogs
Based

Monster Energy Kiss GIF by NASCAR

@copemaxx9002 how dare you alter what i said

Men need pussy for motivation and companionship long term, if we're not getting any ever then it leaves us dead in the water with copes that become old after a while.

Men need pussy for motivation and companionship long term, if we're not getting any ever then it leaves us dead in the water with copes that become old after a while.
this is basically scientific evidence proving we were born to suffer

There's nothing wrong with you, brocel. You just need a cute gf to suck your dick, spread her legs for you to coom in her tight pussy, and get a back rub after you're done. As do we all. :feelsbadman: