Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I don’t really like this site that much, but I cope poorly otherwise

• Thread starter Deleted member 33560
  • Start date
Deleted member 33560

Deleted member 33560

The Shitting Overlord
-
This site isn’t the best. It’s full of fakecels, glowniggers, trolls, people who just want to postcountmaxx, etc. There are very few actual real incels here ngl
Nevertheless, i notice when im banned i cope very poorly. I still am constantly being reminded that my life would be so much better if I was getting laid, and wasnt a pathetic man child.

Incel communities are basically disjointed because we're all funneled into one place despite our differences. We're banned everywhere else, only places with extremely lax rules allow us, there's no real variety.

This guy's avatar:
Diocel

Clowns me XD

This site isn’t the best. It’s full of fakecels, glowniggers, trolls, people who just want to postcountmaxx, etc. There are very few actual real incels here ngl
Nevertheless, i notice when im banned i cope very poorly. I still am constantly being reminded that my life would be so much better if I was getting laid, and wasnt a pathetic man child.
I think having a few trucels to connect it outweights the few fakecels skittering about.
Also it is perhaps one of the last male clubs on the internet.

I kind of agree,there's quite a few I dont like on here,but like any other incel forum there's going to be weirdos and fakecels,a bunch of youngcels too that hasn't been through shit. I'm 38 and been through way more then they have. Oh dont forget the volcels and pedocels. I get shamed for having a variety in taste for women on here like on my last post. Yet they like kids or skinny only. Some of them like anime only.

Edit- also there's nowhere else to go,reddit allows sex on their site and men bashing but destroyed all incel subs.

Incel trait : you are looking for an incEl dorado on Internet where there are no infiltrators, FBI, bluepill spectators and you can write everything

Last edited:
Incel communities are basically disjointed because we're all funneled into one place despite our differences. We're banned everywhere else, only places with extremely lax rules allow us, there's no real variety.
:blackpill::feelsree::feelsrope:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back