Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I don't see foids as human beings anymore, they're just Chad's fuck meat.

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Every time I look at a hole, I don't see her as a fellow human being anymore. All I can think of is that she probably comes from fucking some Chad or is on her way to fuck him. That's all I can think of them. Even the young ones are sucking Chad. It's all the do all day, that's all they can think about. They have no soul, no personality, their whole existence is dedicated entirely to be penetrated by the first Chad they can find. They know that and even if they deny it, they like it. And they tell me I'm supposed to respect that?

Thats what I think whenver I see foids out in public, they probably just got fucked by chad or are on their way to fuck him

Normally, no, they still got to work as single women so they can't only think about sex. Do they get pussy passes so they get fired less, yeah. But they still gotta not crash the car and pay the bills somewhat.
Now, however, if you're in quarantine, I imagine every bored girl or woman is busy masturbating to hot guys on her social media when she finishes the work at home.
Most women are normies and normies don't know anything that isn't popular or common in entertainment, especially online stuff as opposed to in real life.

Every time I look at a hole, I don't see her as a fellow human being anymore. All I can think of is that she probably comes from fucking some Chad or is on her way to fuck him. That's all I can think of them. Even the young ones are sucking Chad. It's all the do all day, that's all they can think about. They have no soul, no personality, their whole existence is dedicated entirely to be penetrated by the first Chad they can find. They know that and even if they deny it, they like it. And they tell me I'm supposed to respect that?
You should check this old thread out I guess this is how you feel?

Chad cum has literally covered every inch of their body. But cels still wanna kiss and hold hands. :feelspuke: