Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't see the point of getting out of the house as an incel

• Thread starter Deleted member 306
  • Start date
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
It's not like you will suddenly get lucky or something. No fucking point in subjecting yourself to the sight of couples or girls you are not going to have sex with. All these are just sui fuel for an incel. Being constantly reminded of what you are missing out on will give you a stabbing pain in the chest. Outside world should be irrelevant to you. Alternatively, if you have a job that requires you getting out of the house, try to make it so that you minimize the exposure to females in order to concentrate better and maintain whatever ever sanity is left in you.

suifuel is everywhere, there's no escape

nausea said:
suifuel is everywhere, there's no escape

LDAR is the best option as an incel if you want a long a life.

There is no point. The only thing society wants from you is to wageslave as much as possible.

Grotesque said:
There is no point. The only thing society wants from you is to wageslave as much as possible.

As an incel. your purpose is to be a slave for the hive.

Stay at home, workout (for health, it doesn't change your face) study cel and make money. Outside is suicide fuel, stay home and watch movies and just relax.

theres no point in even breathing as an incel

Anon said:
LDAR is the best option as an incel if you want a long a life.

Not every incel can count on family funds or NEETbux.

Precisely. This is why I cope by being a hermitcel. It's a must for asocial misanthropes like me and other incels.