Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I don’t think anyone who’s truly blackpilled can ever go back.

ThePlagueDoctor

ThePlagueDoctor

:(
★★★★
It’s so weird when people on reddit say shit like “Ah just forget the blackpill blah blah” but I don’t think they really understand what the blackpill is

From the wiki, the blackpill is simply the acceptance that society is shallow, hypergamous, and is an uncomfortable truth. It’s not a philosophy, it’s effectively a science at this point, considering how many studies have proven that your looks matter, even from large universities like Princeton or the University of Rochester.

Anyone who claims to have abandoned the blackpill either was never truly blackpilled or is rejecting science.

You cant unsee reality

Even if one ascends, the blackpill will always be in their mind. Very similar to political redpills one might take on, say, the (((nose))) for example.

Forget the truth theory

Just ignore fact and logic bro :soy:

The genie can't be put back into the lamp, once you're blackpilled there is simply no going back

The blackpill is more than looks matter. Extreme hypergamy is a more lethal blackpill for most men.

Did I not put that in the original post? I swear I mentioned hypergamy

you did for sure, but then you focused on looks.

People can't understand the blackpill (men) because while they all want stacies, they all will bhe fine with beckies.

Women ONLY want Chad. A chadlite is gross to a woman. I posted a video where a girl gagged when a Chadlite was brought up.

Lots of normies think their girlfriends feel attraction towards them, they don't

Once you know the truth, you will never believe in the lie again.