Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Outside of Reddit, I don’t think most young men are bluepilled

Celasius

Celasius

★★★★
It’s not incontrovertibly a hoax, the vast majority of young adult men are thankfully somewhat subconsciously blackpilled (are aware of the importance of looks and how shallow, one-sided and meaningless relationships with the opposite sex can be in our modern age), they just don’t reveal it directly, it’s usually between the lines of “I want to focus on something else,” or “women are not worth it.”

I think we’re just exaggeratingly overemphasizing bluepillers and the importance of their role. Their gaslighting policy is mostly Reddit or Twitter exclusive. I refuse to believe that the average human being’s suggestion to most men struggling with loneliness is to “shower,” “learn how to smile” or “join social clubs.” They don’t immediately blame it all on you in an attempt to cover up for women like how Redditors do.

And regarding “blackpill,” not that it’s anything particularly profound or abstruse to decipher; it’s just that most normies don’t candidly bring it up in real life (obviously), but are actively thinking about it. A lot of them are basically already aware of the symptoms, but have yet to understand the root cause of their problem.

Concretely, I think it boils down to one thing: although it’s not manifestly guaranteed, the uglier (or prettier - basically it’s about where you ended up being born on the spectrum; the parallels drawn between us fuglies and Chads are far more similar than you think in the sense that we’re both blackpilled to the teeth since we got to experience a life as two extreme sides of the same coin, same applies to the rich and the poor and how they revolve their lives around and show a hyperinterest in money for example) you are, the more blackpilled you end up being one way or another, and since women’s standards have literally gone through the fucking roof irrespective of their race, age, etc., THE AVERAGE male is starting to struggle in dating and ultimately becoming more and more blackpilled hence the influx of so many “fake”cels and normies in this community.

It’s usually the ones born in the middle who end up being the fucking oblivious midwits, but since things are changing rapidly, the tables are beginning to turn.

@RegularManlet @MillionBashStream97 @OutcompetedByRoomba

Yeah, true. Don't have anything to add... Still don't care about normies whining in this community, they are going straight to my Ignore list as soon as they show they are one.

But it is an issue. I just again, don't care.

Not sure really, I have made the experience that the normie part of my family and a few more normie-type aquaintances react exceedingly well to :blackpill: ideas. But I to be fair, I think I have yet to talk to a person about a taboo topic I'm well-informed on and get a negative reaction. So maybe that's more of a me-thing and does not apply in general.

My intuition tells me that normies haven't actually thought explicitly about most of these questions (and certainly not in greater detail). Nobody told them to and they are not intellectually curious enough to get there by themselfs, without relying on someone else to lead them half-way there. Instead, they simply absorbed the general idea of how you are supposed to think and feel about looks and dating and the sexes through social osmosis.

If they haven't been told what to think, when you confront them with these topics their answers are create in real time. And are focused on saying nothing they think would make them look bad.

If they have been told, it's basically the same but better informed / more prepared. It would look something like this from the inside:
-> "When asked, respond that looks don't really matter to you as to avoid being seen as superficial. But thinking that out loud in my head it sounds too unbelievable, it signals to openly that I am only saying what I believe others want to hear. So I should admit that looks matter a bit to me, maybe even a decend bit, but of course interpersonal chemistry and well-aligned goals for the future are the most important thing!"
As one example. They might not have thought of these exact words themselfs, often they simply copy paste from other people, public figures or TV chracters.

But these are more like vague ideas they don't have any personal investment in. Should you pressure them about it or present them with contradictory evidence, they might just switch their stance up completly and on the spot and use normie magic to avoid the cognitive dissonance you would expect to go along with that.

Amongst the youngest generation, there exists an unprecedented kind of idea flow because they all grew up with and regularly use social media / the internet. Maybe these younger men are more infected with :blackpill: memes, but I wouldn't bet on them showing it openly.

The smart ones are often status-hungry strivers and pressured by the enviorment of higher education to either adapt reality-defying believes or become a pariah. They are trained to be wrong on this by the entire system that surrounds them on the daily. Their IQ is used to justify their wrongful, opportunistically chosen believes.

The really dumb ones might intuit some :blackpill:s, just because they are not completly disconnected from their own animal nature, but that's as far as they go.

In the middle, and amongst the least ideologically-homogeneous fields in academia, maybe a lot of men secretly know about taboo topics like race realism and the situation on the dating market. But I wouldn't bet on it.

I do think though that this is slowly changing, just not so quickly that by now we are already secretly the majority.

Even on reddit you will see the average "reasonable, logical, fair" redditor (aka regurgitates popular viewpoints that seem reasonable until you have gone outside of your room for more than one day) show his hatred for women.

for me it seems they know looks matter. But I think they mean the if you look normal then it's okay, it's only a problem if you're legit deformed

Well for one, when you post something on reddit or twitter it is completely public so you will find the most politcally correct opinions on there, people can certainly be a little more politically incorrect outside of a completely public place.
I think normies are :blackpill: to an extent, I think they are aware that 6ft 2 slayer chad is better than 5 ft balding indian janitor, but I think they just fail to grasp the extent of this, they think that the 5ft 2 balding indian janitor can stil get some decent play when really it is the top chads slaying and people get nothing, I see the way normies hype up their fellow normie friends, men have started to do the cringe shit foids do where they worship each other and up lift each other, like the foids that comment beautiful on their becky friends instagram posts.

-> "When asked, respond that looks don't really matter to you as to avoid being seen as superficial. But thinking that out loud in my head it sounds too unbelievable, it signals to openly that I am only saying what I believe others want to hear.
Lol so looks do matter but then you can't say that because you can not look shallow so you want to say looks do not matter then you realise you are saying that to not look like an ass so looks do matter kek :feelshaha:

The whole point of being a normie is that for them you really can just 'be yourself' and get at least one woman interested in you - hence the 'plenty of fish in the sea' mentality.
They have no need to think of the blackpill because for them, it just works.
Normies only start to think about the blackpill after being cheated on or being divorce raped. Even then some normies just go to the gym after breakups and engage in redpill antics.

It’s not incontrovertibly a hoax, the vast majority of young adult men are thankfully somewhat subconsciously blackpilled (are aware of the importance of looks and how shallow, one-sided and meaningless relationships with the opposite sex can be in our modern age), they just don’t reveal it directly, it’s usually between the lines of “I want to focus on something else,” or “women are not worth it.”

I think we’re just exaggeratingly overemphasizing bluepillers and the importance of their role. Their gaslighting policy is mostly Reddit or Twitter exclusive. I refuse to believe that the average human being’s suggestion to most men struggling with loneliness is to “shower,” “learn how to smile” or “join social clubs.” They don’t immediately blame it all on you in an attempt to cover up for women like how Redditors do.

And regarding “blackpill,” not that it’s anything particularly profound or abstruse to decipher; it’s just that most normies don’t candidly bring it up in real life (obviously), but are actively thinking about it. A lot of them are basically already aware of the symptoms, but have yet to understand the root cause of their problem.

Concretely, I think it boils down to one thing: although it’s not manifestly guaranteed, the uglier (or prettier - basically it’s about where you ended up being born on the spectrum; the parallels drawn between us fuglies and Chads are far more similar than you think in the sense that we’re both blackpilled to the teeth since we got to experience a life as two extreme sides of the same coin, same applies to the rich and the poor and how they revolve their lives around and show a hyperinterest in money for example) you are, the more blackpilled you end up being one way or another, and since women’s standards have literally gone through the fucking roof irrespective of their race, age, etc., THE AVERAGE male is starting to struggle in dating and ultimately becoming more and more blackpilled hence the influx of so many “fake”cels and normies in this community.

It’s usually the ones born in the middle who end up being the fucking oblivious midwits, but since things are changing rapidly, the tables are beginning to turn.

Absolutely true, those who are really aware of how much looks affect your quality of life are those at both ends of the bell curve. Although it's more like 30% of the left and 10% of the right side nowadays, thanks to internet, dating apps and all that bullshit.

Normies are the most oblivious to it, they're the ones wondering if they're good looking or not, they can't understand that the sheer fact of asking themselves the question is the only answer they ever needed

It's always those who have it the worst who trully understand it anywyas.

Also, normies can very hardly be fully blackpilled, because their entire world, which revolves around coping all the time, would crumble. They just couldn't handle it.

Bluepilled? No.
Blackpilled? Also no.
Most young men are going for the redpill.

Almost all men, including this forum, are just spineless opportunists, who lack any sort of conviction. Hence our plight. Normies are just less aware.

Last edited:
Not sure really, I have made the experience that the normie part of my family and a few more normie-type aquaintances react exceedingly well to :blackpill: ideas. But I to be fair, I think I have yet to talk to a person about a taboo topic I'm well-informed on and get a negative reaction. So maybe that's more of a me-thing and does not apply in general.

My intuition tells me that normies haven't actually thought explicitly about most of these questions (and certainly not in greater detail). Nobody told them to and they are not intellectually curious enough to get there by themselfs, without relying on someone else to lead them half-way there. Instead, they simply absorbed the general idea of how you are supposed to think and feel about looks and dating and the sexes through social osmosis.

If they haven't been told what to think, when you confront them with these topics their answers are create in real time. And are focused on saying nothing they think would make them look bad.

If they have been told, it's basically the same but better informed / more prepared. It would look something like this from the inside:
-> "When asked, respond that looks don't really matter to you as to avoid being seen as superficial. But thinking that out loud in my head it sounds too unbelievable, it signals to openly that I am only saying what I believe others want to hear. So I should admit that looks matter a bit to me, maybe even a decend bit, but of course interpersonal chemistry and well-aligned goals for the future are the most important thing!"
As one example. They might not have thought of these exact words themselfs, often they simply copy paste from other people, public figures or TV chracters.

But these are more like vague ideas they don't have any personal investment in. Should you pressure them about it or present them with contradictory evidence, they might just switch their stance up completly and on the spot and use normie magic to avoid the cognitive dissonance you would expect to go along with that.

Amongst the youngest generation, there exists an unprecedented kind of idea flow because they all grew up with and regularly use social media / the internet. Maybe these younger men are more infected with :blackpill: memes, but I wouldn't bet on them showing it openly.

The smart ones are often status-hungry strivers and pressured by the enviorment of higher education to either adapt reality-defying believes or become a pariah. They are trained to be wrong on this by the entire system that surrounds them on the daily. Their IQ is used to justify their wrongful, opportunistically chosen believes.

The really dumb ones might intuit some :blackpill:s, just because they are not completly disconnected from their own animal nature, but that's as far as they go.

In the middle, and amongst the least ideologically-homogeneous fields in academia, maybe a lot of men secretly know about taboo topics like race realism and the situation on the dating market. But I wouldn't bet on it.

I do think though that this is slowly changing, just not so quickly that by now we are already secretly the majority.
Excellent high iq analysis