Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] I don’t think I’ll ever make a good boyfriend anyway

Caelus

Caelus

★★★★
Not that I care of course. My “I have so much love to give :feels: ” isn’t any less shallow and unwanted than that of a normie anyway but the overall prospect of relationships isn’t appealing to me anymore. Introspectively, the first thing that springs to my mind is: aside from the sex, what’s in it from me? And in all honesty, I can’t think of anything.

In the context of relationship entropy (there’s this thing where the authenticity and the effectiveness of emotional attachment gradually decreases with the accumulation of more sexual partners - judging by the average body count most women have now, even if you managed to get a girlfriend, having to sustain it would probably be an impossibility at this point), the standard motive for the human being to bond hundreds of years ago (and not necessarily with the opposite sex) wasn’t just to propagate, but more so to survive and develop against any potential threats and with that being absent now, there really is no concrete reason to strive for a relationship. Although mentally you won’t be in a stable position, substantially you can absolutely survive without it. One might argue that one way or another, that will also lead to death and destruction but that isn’t evaluating it concretely.

There really is no tangible incentive for me to be a good loving boyfriend (or even a friend). None. No benefits. You’re just opening yourself to more possible risks of having your heart broken, getting backstabbed, mistreated, facing unnecessary drama, unnecessary anxiety and stress, undertaking irrelevant bullshit, etc.

I see no reason to ever be a good boyfriend just like how I see no reason to ever be a good friend. My personal experience with humanity as a whole was awful and all I’ve ever seen from them was disappointment and hatred towards me, so tell me, why the fuck should I even bother? Genuinely?

if you are sub5 or short, you will always be disrespected somehow. it's just the way it is
Obviously. Outside of how you look like (or in other words present yourself) and what drives you, there really is no other version of you. If you’re ugly, you will be disrespected, suppressed, subverted, maltreated, abused, etc. and it will all be justifiable to them.

I'm short so I don't even think about being in a relationship :feelstrash:

Nah. She'd just find a cooler dude over me. I'm always the weird dude every time a girl get to know me. If you aren't charismatically gifted, it's hard to keep them engaged.

Don't let it bother you too much. If something genuinely comes, be open for it and don't invest yourself too emotionally in it, keep it positive or most people will walk away. Learn to compromise but have clear boundaries. Other than that, find copes and treat yourself something nice.

You can't love without being loved first I'm useless.

I'll either Rot in my life or Get Fucked by foids needs and wants

Not that I care of course. My “I have so much love to give :feels: ” isn’t any less shallow and unwanted than that of a normie anyway but the overall prospect of relationships isn’t appealing to me anymore. Introspectively, the first thing that springs to my mind is: aside from the sex, what’s in it from me? And in all honesty, I can’t think of anything.

In the context of relationship entropy (there’s this thing where the authenticity and the effectiveness of emotional attachment gradually decreases with the accumulation of more sexual partners - judging by the average body count most women have now, even if you managed to get a girlfriend, having to sustain it would probably be an impossibility at this point), the standard motive for the human being to bond hundreds of years ago (and not necessarily with the opposite sex) wasn’t just to propagate, but more so to survive and develop against any potential threats and with that being absent now, there really is no concrete reason to strive for a relationship. Although mentally you won’t be in a stable position, substantially you can absolutely survive without it. One might argue that one way or another, that will also lead to death and destruction but that isn’t evaluating it concretely.

There really is no tangible incentive for me to be a good loving boyfriend (or even a friend). None. No benefits. You’re just opening yourself to more possible risks of having your heart broken, getting backstabbed, mistreated, facing unnecessary drama, unnecessary anxiety and stress, undertaking irrelevant bullshit, etc.

I see no reason to ever be a good boyfriend just like how I see no reason to ever be a good friend. My personal experience with humanity as a whole was awful and all I’ve ever seen from them was disappointment and hatred towards me, so tell me, why the fuck should I even bother? Genuinely?
I mean you're right on the logical level. Logically I stand to lose more than I stand to gain (financially, emotionally, etc) if I were to become a boyfriend.

However, in me and in many males, there is of course the very primal, animalistic desire for women. Not just to have sex, but also to have children, have other forms of physical affection, have a partner to share life experiences with, etc. It is built right into us, in our pheremones that give us scents for the other gender, in our bloodstream with hormones that motivate our libido.

In addition to our Instincts there are also cultural and religious expectations for having a partner. For example my parents and family still fully expect me to get married to a wife and to raise children (which isn't ever happening lol). But even then there is some part of my upbringing which drives me to want the other sex, to want a girlfriend or a wife.

And as much as I've tried, these desires and drives are extremely resilient and hard to kill.

Yeah I've thought about that too. Besides being short and ugly, I'm not a person people like to be around for too long. I've even been told by family that I'm often very abrasive. Even my friends don't find me too pleasant to be around, even if they don't openly admit it. All of this will obviously transfer into a relationship with a woman and I'm sure it wouldn't last a month. I'm close to getting to terms with it, but not quite yet.

Same. I have zero charisma. The only way I'd be able to be in a longterm relationship is if I lead with looks or money, and I have neither.

sounds like something a foid says when she is not interested in a incel. "i would not make a good girlfriend" man i hate women

Here's something I've been wondering since forever: What do couples do other than kiss and have sex etc.? Like what do y'all even do together at a given moment in time? What do you talk about? Female and male interests and hobbies usually are not the same. Not much talking material. If I got a girlfriend tomorrow I'd have no clue what to do with her other than having sex I guess. I feel like I'd be talking about quantum theory and she'd be talking about the new episode of some reality TV.

But I used to enjoy being friends with people and I was a good friend of people. I like to spend time with people that I like. Not everyone is like you

Your title is kind of cucked, but this makes a lot of sense from a cynical POV. This view comes from the years of rejection and loneliness all incels go through. This is a feeling you need to fight because it leads to nihilism, unless you seek to become one.