Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I don't think mayos are the biggest cucks

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
I used to believe mayos had the biggest cucks until I started to look at non- western content. So many fucking videos of Indian cucks allowing their women to walk all over them, alot of them begging their girlfriend to not leave them like jfl, some even go as far to kill a man via mob justice based on a foid's false accusation alone. SEA zoomers are by far the biggest simps and cucks, they also seem to be the biggest normoids possible. JFL have you seen any Korean and Japanese shit lately? The men emasculate themselves for foids over and over again jfl. Their entire lives evolve around mogging other kids via their parent's wealth J F L, thinking that a foid will finally love them for it.

It makes no sense to believe mayos are the biggest cucks when they're just 10% of the world population. It probably has to do with over- representation as mayo nations have the best access to videos, social media and all. The more other countries start to get access to these stuff, the more simps and cucks are truly shown.

curries are bluepilled as fuck

Curries are fucking pathetic.

idk man. mayos are always at the back of my fridge, until they expire and i chuck them away.
pretty cucked

Saudi Arabia was the best country on earth until they removed the female driving ban (2017).

Twitter's creator announced yesterday he would donate $1 billion for female health and education. White men are the biggest CUCKS. A

Mentally weak men have always had a tendency to be "simps".
The Jews have attacked the strongest nations in Europe first, in the proximate order of:
UK, Sweden, Germany, France, Netherlands, Norway, Italy and Finland.
They attacked with immigration, depression, decadence, feminism ,censorship, surveillance, hindrance, indoctrination and the taking of political prisoners.

They Euro-Aryans were the most powerful and influential but have now been set back by this to where even us look outward in the search of meaning of life, joy and for a foreign people to serve as our superiors.

Maybe theryre are not the biggest ones