Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I don't think social reality was defined all that well before ER

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
ER was the first serial killer who brought his distresses to the fore.
2000s was basically just rock culture xbox and mountain dew and while men slept on it, out came hypergamy with social media.

ER was autistic and so isn't a perfect parallel to people who struggle while being altogether well rounded.
But still he brought up many talking points, questions, got people out of the Pick up bullshit.

You can't pretend you haven't heard of ER before in 2023, and feigning ignorance is getting harder and harder unless you say you came from "a traditional country area"

All anyone had in the 80s,90s,etc. was keeping the blackpill to oneself if they were ugly. Feeling sorry for yourself was unmanly. Everything was implicit alpha-larp and preying on one another and expecting the answers to come through raw intuition. I.E. also just noodlewhoring with jbw ticket.
THINKING FOR URSELF was a form of "nerdy deconstruction" and you were ignored, and alpha guy in the room white knight always benefits. Big fat men do this especially if they don't have looks. sans. football culture.

I think milennials/zoomers are people who are more sheltered, spoiled, angry, and didn't know how to be a man as much, so we come here trying to formulate the truth at the expense of masculinity/ going out/ etc. and not whining about it but learning in-field.

However I believe something else. Boomers are good at gaslighting and white knighting. Most boomers become smilingly aware of what we deal with and become neckbeards who do the song and dance that gets them into female circles. I.E. become a big feminist. We can't do that because it never worked for us whe nwome nare too empowered. Plus boomers have money, although fleeting status.

Back then you are NOT entitled to any platform.
But lgbtq blacks etc. can have theirs? naw.
We need our platform. ER was the start of making so mjuch more.
Genetic inadequacy is a way bigger driving force in civilizaiton that muh racism or muh gender inequality.

Last edited:
Society is breaking down into identity groups and communities that fight to the death among themselves, the social contract is broken and there is no way back.

We need to grow the manosphere, men in general need a community more than ever

If women can have their revolutionary movements and fight against 50% of the population then men can do it too, more and better.

These groups are going to become more and more extremist as time goes by, and that includes the manosphere.

It is nice to see OGcels posting again. :feelscomfy:

All anyone had in the 80s,90s,etc. was keeping the blackpill to oneself if they were ugly. Feeling sorry for yourself was unmanly. Everything was implicit alpha-larp and preying on one another and expecting the answers to come through raw intuition. I.E. also just noodlewhoring with jbw ticket.
Lol boomer animals

yeah but they don't admit it like him
So basically 99% of everyone before him was just larping lol

Do you think he MIGHT be something wayyyyy bigger than he is now in the future?

It's great to have this community after being completely alone when young, as a millennialcel. But I don't think it's down to ER; I think it's down to the rise of Tinder, social media, and hypergamy finally on show for all to see. And now this fourth wave of feminism is unwittingly starting to unleash based, counter ideas that are knocking at the doors of mainstream thinking.

It's great to have this community after being completely alone when young, as a millennialcel. But I don't think it's down to ER; I think it's down to the rise of Tinder, social media, and hypergamy finally on show for all to see. And now this fourth wave of feminism is unwittingly starting to unleash based, counter ideas that are knocking at the doors of mainstream thinking.
what year were you born milennialcel

Do you honestly think milennials are the saddest generation bc zoomers have their online world fully grown, while milennials had to basically still live in the 80s. Also a ton of milennialcels were hapas with a mentally unstable military or subhuman father.

Why are people bluepill in the milennial and x generations anyway. It's like they wear their "normie common sense" as a badge of honor. And worse they pretend to be normie masculine as an underlying way to be insidious as I've seen. Nothing is deconstructed, and you're seen as the cringe nerdy one for trying to be deep.

what year were you born milennialcel

Do you honestly think milennials are the saddest generation bc zoomers have their online world fully grown, while milennials had to basically still live in the 80s. Also a ton of milennialcels were hapas with a mentally unstable military or subhuman father.

Why are people bluepill in the milennial and x generations anyway. It's like they wear their "normie common sense" as a badge of honor. And worse they pretend to be normie masculine as an underlying way to be insidious as I've seen. Nothing is deconstructed, and you're seen as the cringe nerdy one for trying to be deep.
I see it with boomer to x to milennials where they use their normalcy as a sneaky way to pretend to be extroverted, outgoing, and not a chronically online person. With moral absolutism of some sort used to entrap people in standards and a sneaky excuse to bully.
Can't do it in the open now tho ofc. But where people are alone then they want to bring the 1950s back as a way to attack.

Do you think jock hivemind in the 50s-90s are smilingly aware of harsh reality.
They just feign irritability to get you to shut up under threat of them lying abt you behind your back. And they compulsively want to white knight, and treat you as chronically online.

I notice they're always quietly neutral so you can't parse them as being hostile. They want their attack on you/ insidious pretending to be stupid on you to come from a place of nonhostility so they can always attack you and it's not severe enough that you can do anyhting back. To have a firmly verified idea about someone is the end.

well its like humanity is using the looksbased reality as a platform to discover the blackpill in all things lol.

Most all things in life is about getting laid. Male competition etc. Most things ppl think abt is getting pussy.
Philosophy is so empty and boring if you look at verbose shit like Kant or Nietzsche.

The only real applicable wisdom in life is blackpill tbh. how tf were people so naive. People think I'm a boomer for even talking about any of this lol. The public consciousness doesn't remember anything pre-2012 for a huge reason I think.

Last edited:
@Pinpoint that's a lot to unpack but I think I see what you're saying. The hostility is always there from normies but often won't be shown openly for fear of not looking like 'a good person.' This is especially true with their fears of how they could look on social media. It was a similar state back in the '90s/early '00s but without the added fear of how they may look online. This age I think has left normies more afraid and could perhaps be exploited by the likes of us. And I'll just say that I was born in the '80s, that is, I was born to lose in the '80s. JFL.

idk if w would have had a model to follow tho without ER.
But what was the year you think this all became no longer just a chronically online psycho thing.

@Pinpoint that's a lot to unpack but I think I see what you're saying. The hostility is always there from normies but often won't be shown openly for fear of not looking like 'a good person.' This is especially true with their fears of how they could look on social media. It was a similar state back in the '90s/'00s but without the added fear of how they may look online. This age I think has left normies more afraid and could perhaps be exploited by the likes of us. And I'll just say that I was born in the '80s, that is, I was born to lose in the '80s. JFL.
what was it like growing up in the 90s then. Were people the typical bully with 80% white population and the women were all bitchy snoots etc. What was it anyway even.

The only way people went from being brutal rednecks in most non rich places in the 40s-80s to somethign cordial is to constantly play white knight. People also say boomers are larger ppl. Why is that? Most people nowadays are thin built (even if fat) and not large barges except blacks foc. kinda skinny and not stout.

what was it like growing up in the 90s then. Were people the typical bully with 80% white population and the women were all bitchy snoots etc. What was it anyway even.

The only way people went from being brutal rednecks in most non rich places in the 40s-80s to somethign cordial is to constantly play white knight. People also say boomers are larger ppl. Why is that? Most people nowadays are thin built (even if fat) and not large barges except blacks foc. kinda skinny and not stout.
There was probably more camaraderie amongst males in general. Foids were more 'other.' Males felt their chances at 'scoring' were more level. Foids hadn't yet had the platforms to demonstrate their hypergamy, which was of course there all along.

There was probably more camaraderie amongst males in general. Foids were more 'other.' Males felt their chances at 'scoring' were more level. Foids hadn't yet had the platforms to demonstate their hypergamy, which was of course there all along.
Do you think most big jocks if they're ugly but big frame are the biggest white knights who pretend to be naive about everything so that a person will basically feel their entire way of thinking is wrong, and be consumed iwth self doubt and insecurity. Was this the natural way of things.

There was probably more camaraderie amongst males in general. Foids were more 'other.' Males felt their chances at 'scoring' were more level. Foids hadn't yet had the platforms to demonstrate their hypergamy, which was of course there all along.
Do you think there will come a day where every male will be mgtow and say fuck it. Given that most people are gonna be angry hapas or mexican soon in USA.

Do you think most big jocks if they're ugly but big frame are the biggest white knights who pretend to be naive about everything so that a person will basically feel their entire way of thinking is wrong, and be consumed iwth self doubt and insecurity. Was this the natural way of things.
White knights weren't much of a thing. Like I say it was more males together vs foids/trying to 'score' with them. See movies like American Pie.

philosophy isn't boring if you look at ER
I’m saying no philosophy mattered.

Knowledge nerdy only matters if it’s stem based. Finance. Language. But the social world always had nothing grounded to it. ER was the beginning and by mid late 2010s hypergamy was in full swing.

I can understand some millenials being bluepill. I cannot understand Zoomers being bluepill

Society is breaking down into identity groups and communities that fight to the death among themselves, the social contract is broken and there is no way back.

If women can have their revolutionary movements and fight against 50% of the population then men can do it too, more and better.

These groups are going to become more and more extremist as time goes by, and that includes the manosphere.
100% agreed. High IQ :bigbrain::bigbrain:

:bigbrain:

some woman wrote a book about incels way before elliot rodger.
i think she changed her outlook on incels. what im saying is she is now saying something like, incels are wrong but normies are right.
typical foid trait. a male should of wrote a book about men that cant get laid. not a fucking foid.

If you're going to try this, you're going to have to thread a needle. Men are so deeply conditioned to be turbo-simps that they will all backstab each other over a hypothetical woman, even more so for one present irl. I have never seen a group of men fail to self-destruct once a woman is introduced. You will need a firm no girls rule, and the ability to enFORCE it.

I'd avoid talking about men's issues directly, too. It gives snitches the material they need to betray you. You're going to have to ghost within your literal men's club. That's how fucked the west is.