Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I don't think the mentalcels here appreciate what it's like to be a 100% lookism-victim and to prove the bluepill wrong

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
The mentalcels here will say that they're a mixture of mentalcel and lookscel (ugly, short, etc). They will even say: "we mentalcels have it worse cuz we can't get surgery for our brains. Lookscels can get surgery for their looks".

There is an assumption that a 2/10 lookscel can get surgery to become a 6/10. I won't address that here, but I will simply say that you ususally can't jump from a 2 to a 6. From a 2 to a 4 would be large enough. You are ignorant if you think surgery can make ugly men borderline handsome. I digress.

1. Mentalcels have no idea what it's like to cause a failo (reverse-halo) effect simply by being seen. By merely sitting on a seat on a train, you get women showing discomfort, fear and annoyance. This is something that lookscels face way more than most mentalcels do, whose unattractiveness only comes to light when they have to speak or socialize.

2. As lookscels, we are lookism-victims. All of the memes about looks are aimed at us and are blackpills for us. You mentalcels are in the cognitive dissonance of posting about looks all day when it's your high inhbition, social anxiety and aspergers that are bigger flaws than your face, or that get you rejected first, ahead of your face. Imagine every looks meme having 100% application to you. That's what we face as lookscels. There are hardly any memes in this community of the type: "study reveals that aspergers makes you 14% less attractive". No. The blackpills aren't for you to swallow. They're for us to swallow: "80% of men are unattractive to women". The looks blackpill is RECOGNIZED. The mentalcel pill doesn't really exist.

3. Being a lookscel means you prove IncelTears wrong. As a lookscel, we get rejected 90%+ for our looks. Sure our personalities could be better, e..g more outgoing, but it's hard to come across as outgoing when you're sub5 and no one sees you as an equal. I am pretty outgoing for my sub3 looks. Faulting my personality for my rejections is victim-blaming: my personality is good enough to get a gf. My face is NOT. As an uglycel/lookscel/facecel, I prove IT wrong. I don't just need more confidence. I don't just need less anxiety to be able to approach. I don't need better topics to discuss on a date. I don't need a personality-overhaul. My problem is as the red/blackpills say!

When IT and bluepillers talk about "fixing your personality", they're more speaking to mentalcels than uglycels. Our looks are the problem, not our anxiety or inhibition. We've approached a lot of women. Our problem isn't showing interest. It's reciprocity. We are incel because of our looks.The personality meme on the whole doesn't apply to us.

But if you have no friends, are NEET, pee into a bottle to avoid leaving the basement, don't wash, can't make eye-contact with HUMANS, can barely speak, etc then the personality meme DOES apply to you. Do you not SEE THIS???? The bluepilled advice is ACTUALLY LEGIT FOR YOU, you dipshit spastic aspies. Now, you may have become mentalcel because of rejections. That's a different issue if you have approached lots of women before. Most mentalcels have not done many approaches. Most mentalcels didn't become mentalcel through rejections but because of preexisting issues (e.g. autism). It's not your 2 rejections that made you a mentalcel. You were ALWAYS mentalcel.

And I have triggered the mentalcels here so I expect mentalcels to rage now but instead of ad hominems, you could always beat me with arguments.

Last edited:
what surgeries do you have planned in the future?

Should be stickied. Unlimited IQ post

I'm mentally fucked AND unattractive to foids. You're much better off if you're mentally healthy.

Even if I had no social anxiety and could talk to foids, I would probably still be incel.

Last edited:
Literally everybody here who claimed being a pure mentalcel (gl) got banned.

But if you have no friends, are NEET, pee into a bottle to avoid leaving the basement, don't wash, can't make eye-contact with HUMANS, can barely speak, etc

Damn, every single one of these words literally applies to me, how do you even know this stuff?

Brutal blackpill: Surgeries are only for chadlites or chads.

I'm sub4 and know what it is like, but I really hate that regurgitate the bluepilled shit about personality. If personality was so fucking simple to change, the mental health and self help industries wouldn't be worth billions of dollars. Betabuxing would be rare as hell as everyman would just pay some experts to modify his behavior through proven methods to shape an ideal personality. No such thing exists because no one has any idea how to modify personalties with any kind predictability or consistency. How likely are people able to supposedly craft a custom personality of their choosing when this is the case?

"Nah bro, we actually have it way worse than truecels. You know for sure it never began because you're repulsive to look at and feared by children, but try living a day in my chadlite shoes and seeing all muh untapped potential go to waste cuz of muh social anxiety!"

- mentalcels

"Nah bro, we actually have it way worse than truecels. You know for sure it never began because you're repulsive to look at and feared by children, but try living a day in my chadlite shoes and seeing all muh untapped potential go to waste cuz of muh social anxiety!"

- mentalcels
Are there legit guys here to unironically think they're a Chadlite, but can't get laid because of "muh social anxiety?" I don't think those guys exist.

High IQ post, mentalcels is not a real thing.

I agree low tier truecels are probably beyond saving and IT gets this wrong. Mentalcel is basically reverse truecel. You have anomalous looks and we the anomalous personality, but people project your looks onto your personality on top. Different cases of discrimination, totally right.

The thing is though when your brain alters the perception of the surounding world it can be equally painful, just as if you would look bad, or even worse. You have no selfawareness, if you're mentally ill. You just live in your own reality.

We would need two more correct subterms and split the community to solve this problem, but chances are it won't work. Celibate is technically involuntary in both cases and Incel is already engraved in the minds of the people.
It's hopeless anyway. They'll just see, what they want even if we could pull off some kind of rebrand.

BTW. There are no studies etc., because we are even stronger marginalized. Autism etc. is leggit. I know this will make you probably angry, but there are more ugly than "retarded" people.
It's not even about personalitymaxxing. Bluepilled advice is just trash. We don't have a bad personality we are ill and a lot of conditions are leggit unhealable and we are perceived as aliens just like you. Maybe just not at the first sight. (Some have the retarded bonus, which is double edged. Some are maybe okay looking, true). But lot are probably real combicels as well or at least low tier normies.

There is probably just no way around but fighting for both types for more awareness under new subbrands. It's just too different.

Last edited:

- mentalcels

suicidefuel + blackpill

My biggest trigger with mentalcels is when they act as if they share the same plight as I do. Like we are all on the same boat. NO. You have no idea how being an ugly male forces you to live life as an outcast. I am unable to partake in the joys of life such as socializing because nobody wants to be seen with me. I am forced to be an outcast. You choose to be an outcast.

My biggest trigger with mentalcels is when they act as if they share the same plight as I do. Like we are all on the same boat. NO. You have no idea how being an ugly male forces you to live life as an outcast. I am unable to partake in the joys of life such as socializing because nobody wants to be seen with me. I am forced to be an outcast. You choose to be an outcast.

HEAR, HEAR, I CHOOSE MY MENTAL ILLNESS. :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

Sure. The brain gymnastics of this hairless ape species are sometimes really strong. Incel, but muh racism, incel but muh ableism, incel but muh classism, incel but muh homophobia, incel but muh nationalism, Incel but muh fundamentalism,incel but muh misogony.

Incels are not less subhuman than every other foid or male tbh and then they wonder, why they are treated that bad, while they are the living example, a specimen, for peoples normal behavior.

Get over your cheap copes.

Last edited:
I'm mentally fucked AND unattractive to foids. You're much better off if you're mentally healthy.

Even if I had no social anxiety and could talk to foids, I would probably still be incel.
So you never approached?

So you never approached?
You want me to approach random foids during the day? I think we all know how that would go (@uninstall).

If I had friends, I would try to talk to foids in my social circle, but I don't. I've never been friends with a foid before only guys and now I have no friends.

Last edited:
Daily Reminder that OP has had sex.

I think I get what you're trying to say. You seem to specialize on the looks aspect of incel theory, which is laudable. However, I think the difference between so-called "emtalcels" and "lookscels" is that the former is more likely to repel the opposite sex due to their personality, while the latter is basically telegraphing that they are of low genetic quality.

That said, I think a mentalcel would probably require medication, but the issue with that is some of these meds can have problematic side effects on many younger men who are still developing, as many Men's Rights Activists/ MGTOW have pointed out in the past.

However, if they did manage to get their symptoms under control, and if they have decent looks, I hope they have some success in the dating game (if they feel so inclined).

mentalcels are a meme tbh

That was before 7-10 years, don't you know the definition of celibate?????
He isn't incel, nor is anyone who has had sex in the past, but I empathize with his struggles. He deserves to be here, but he is not "worthy" of the incel label.

He isn't incel, nor is anyone who has had sex in the past, but I empathize with his struggles. He deserves to be here, but he is not "worthy" of the incel label.
You don't understand the meaning of INVOLUNTARILY CELIBATE. It's not about virginity
mentalcels are a meme tbh
Mentalcels should go to PUA websites and stormfront

You don't understand the meaning of INVOLUNTARILY CELIBATE. It's not about virginity

Mentalcels should go to PUA websites and stormfront
If a foid have wanted to have sex with you in the past, you can get it again. It means that at least some foids find you attractive. If one did, more will, which explains why OP has had sex with more than one person.

Those of us who never have had sex, we don't have that luxury, we know we're unattractive to all foids. That's what inceldom is all about.

I really not getting those dividing posts. We need everybody in the incel movement. We cannot afford throwing people out.

If a foid have wanted to have sex with you in the past, you can get it again. It means that at least some foids find you attractive. If one did, more will, which explains why OP has had sex with more than one person.

Those of us who never have had sex, we don't have that luxury, we know we're unattractive to all foids. That's what inceldom is all about.
If we were never able to have sex it means its over for us even more.
@FACEandLMS had it two times with disgusting 1/10 whores in the PAST, now hypergamy have increased.
No way you believe it's as easy to get a relationship like in the 1920s when bald 40 yo men where able to marry prime girls with ease

@FACEandLMS

Have you ever met someone with schizophrenia? Or heavy duty autism? If you had, you would know it's completely over for them too.

Autists and schizos are the only mentalcels I respect because those are real problems. They are as bad as us ugly guys.

Otherwise, I could say the same to you about your height and huge dick, both of which I'd kill to have.

There is no trophy for being the shortest/ugliest/ethnicest poster on an incel forum. We are all losing by being here.

if youre ugly as shit but still have an extroverted charming personality you can still get a gf so "90% looks" theory is total bullshit

Mentalcels have it harder. I mean EVERYDAY they have to deal with the fact of being a fakecel. Could you live like that? I couldn't

g4wktr2ypy611.jpg

Being white must be nice. Can you imagine that there is a place that any white man can travel to and be treated like a god? Like a rock star? Like a celebrity? Just for existing?

It's actually a really wild concept when you think about it. It must be so fun for white guys.

While there is nothing similar at all for the rest of us.

i went from a PSL 2-6 but it took between £15-20k
My case is individual though, the VAST majority can't go from a 2-6 i agree..

That being said i pray for your ascension to at least a 5/10 OP.
You're TRULY one of the few people that are trying to looksmatch and improve yourself EVERY SINGLE DAY.

Fuck the rotters/LDARers tbh.
Mentalcels have it harder. I mean EVERYDAY they have to deal with the fact of being a fakecel. Could you live like that? I couldn't
This. "MUH SELF DIAGNOSED AUTISM"

If we were never able to have sex it means its over for us even more.
@FACEandLMS had it two times with disgusting 1/10 whores in the PAST, now hypergamy have increased.
No way you believe it's as easy to get a relationship like in the 1920s when bald 40 yo men where able to marry prime girls with ease
I still don't consider those who have had sex in the past incel, that's just my definition of it. You're welcome to have your own.
if youre ugly as shit but still have an extroverted charming personality you can still get a gf so "90% looks" theory is total bullshit
I see ugly guys with gfs. I've never seen an actual autist with a gf who wasn't an autist herself.

You're TRULY one of the few people that are trying to looksmatch and improve yourself EVERY SINGLE DAY.

From a 2 to a 6, srs? Can I see before and after? Might be lifefuel

That's quite an improvement. Your quality of life must have improved a lot.

So how come you're still incel if you're a 6 now? Short? Indian?

just because youre stupid enough to piss 20,000 european cucktokens down the drain doesnt mean everyone else is

just because youre stupid enough to piss 20,000 european cucktokens down the drain doesnt mean everyone else is
If he managed to go from a 2 to a 6, then that is hardly pissing it down the drain.

That's quite an improvement. Your quality of life must have improved a lot.

So how come you're still incel if you're a 6 now? Short? Indian?
Indian and framecel.
From a 2 to a 6, srs? Can I see before and after? Might be lifefuel
I've showed OP and alot of other people, you may get to see in the future.
Are there legit guys here to unironically think they're a Chadlite, but can't get laid because of "muh social anxiety?" I don't think those guys exist.
Theres a guy that posts here that i've spoken to on discord, he's from Florida.
-6ft2
-White
-Mesomorph with good bone structure
-7/10 chadlite face
But but but
MUH LOCATIONCEL

Theres a guy that posts here that i've spoken to on discord, he's from Florida.
-6ft2
-White
-Mesomorph with good bone structure
-7/10 chadlite face
But but but
MUH LOCATIONCEL
:lul::lul::lul:

What a sperg lord.

Are you sure he is not LARPing?

Bastard kicked me.
why were you kicked?

It's literally the only last "Truecel" discord channel i've seen, all the other ones i'm in are inundated with massive fakecels as in
GL Tall good framed white guys.

why were you kicked?

It's literally the only last "Truecel" discord channel i've seen, all the other ones i'm in are inundated with massive fakecels as in
GL Tall good framed white guys.
Not truecel enough apparently.