Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't tip female servers/delivery drivers

Redpill Robert

Redpill Robert

Supreme Gentleman. King of Incels. Pro slut-shamer
★★★
I know that not tipping is for niggers and white trash, but the sheer amount of big tips (not to mention general adoration) that they receive from thirsty betas are far more than any of us incels would ever receive so it really doesn't hurt them. I do tip our incel brethren however. On a semi-related note I don't tip niggers either since i know for a fact that they never tip. Hopefully it teaches them a lesson.

Just Give them a quarter

Putting salt in a wound

good they get enough coin from beta cucks

Themisterpepsi said:
Just Give them a quarter

Putting salt in a wound

Give them a penny. My grandfather used to do that whenever he wasn't happy with the service he received at restaurants.

Blacks, ok. But white trash? Idk they seem to tip ok.

Manlet Menace said:
Give them a penny. My grandfather used to do that whenever he wasn't happy with the service he received at restaurants.

I got an idea get some 5 dollar bill
rub some pepper shit on it
After awhIle she'll rub her eyes
Indirect attacking

NegroKing said:
Blacks, ok. But white trash? Idk they seem to tip ok.

You may be confusing rednecks with white trash. Believe me, white trash are almost as bad as blacks as far as tipping.

Themisterpepsi said:
I got an idea get some 5 dollar bill
rub some pepper shit on it
After awhIle she'll rub her eyes
Indirect attacking

That could hurt a lot of people other than her. It's also a felony. As shitty as it is being an incel hurting other people is pretty garbage

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back