Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I don’t wanna do anything in my life.

Dneum912

Dneum912

Unidentified Walking Specimen(UWS)
It’s humiliating to live like that

I wish I could just wake up and mog the hell of these losers who mogged me just because I happen to be a subhuman. I want to kill these guys.

I wanted to be a computer scientist once and experiment with brains and shiet like BCI and augmented reality.
The normies killed my vibe at every turn. It's kind of hard to be inspired for the future when you are bullied and hurt at every turn.
A car crash of a life and in a few years we will all be replaced by AI.
As a sub3 man there's no point in doing anything with your life anymore. You won't be able to start a family, have kids, likely not have friends or buy a house; the future became female and they're not sharing jfffllllllll......... Just rot idk we'll be replaced by robots next year or osmethin

This face was not meant for greatness

I wanted to be a computer scientist once and experiment with brains and shiet like BCI and augmented reality.
The normies killed my vibe at every turn. It's kind of hard to be inspired for the future when you are bullied and hurt at every turn.
A car crash of a life and in a few years we will all be replaced by AI.
As a sub3 man there's no point in doing anything with your life anymore. You won't be able to start a family, have kids, likely not have friends or buy a house; the future became female and they're not sharing jfffllllllll......... Just rot idk we'll be replaced by robots next year or osmethin
same. I actually literally dropped a chance to study pharma or dental medicine just to be a computer engineer for the same goals. I dreamed of being something elon musk before elon musk became a thing. I witnessed everything perish. all these hopes and copes when I started interacting more with normies. now I work a shitty office job that's borderline wagie and think about how stupid I was dropping pharma because pharma in my country grants a decent government provided job atleast with decent pay :feelscomfy:

Same thing for me and I'm on the brink of giving up.There is no hope for some people