Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I don't want love or sex anymore, i just want to hurt foids at this point

mrlunatic

mrlunatic

Traumatized beyond repair | Misfit for love
★★
At this point, I'm gone past the point of no return. I can't feel anything like love from anybody anymore.

Hypothetically if u gave me a stacy and she loved me, i wouldn't be able to love her back.

Years of childhood abuse, then bullying from everybody and total ignorance from foids has made by brain completely fucked up and even deranged , you could say.

Ascension for u may be sex, for me it would be taking years of frustration built up on foids.

I don't think anybody else on this forum resents foids as much as I do. Raping and beating them is the only way i would ever feel peace at this point. If i could , i would without 0 remorse whatsoever.

I wish that was possible but i don't want to make my life more miserable by rotting in prison.

If I were you I’d kill my bullies. Maybe we should doxx those faggots at your uni messing with you and harass their family

If you cannot get it, destroy it.

tbh ignoring foids for ever might be the best thing i can do if i am going to totally give up on ascnesion. i just don't have enough mental strenght to waste my time on hating these animals, but i would love to take a toilet and cut her hair like this

tbh ignoring foids for ever might be the best thing i can do if i am going to totally give up on ascnesion. i just don't have enough mental strenght to waste my time on hating these animals, but i would love to take a toilet and cut her hair like this

View attachment 761443
Probably the only based thing that ever comes out of Brazil is their videos of beating foids

At this point, I'm gone past the point of no return. I can't feel anything like love from anybody anymore.

Hypothetically if u gave me a stacy and she loved me, i wouldn't be able to love her back.

Years of childhood abuse, then bullying from everybody and total ignorance from foids has made by brain completely fucked up and even deranged , you could say.

Ascension for u may be sex, for me it would be taking years of frustration built up on foids.

I don't think anybody else on this forum resents foids as much as I do. Raping and beating them is the only way i would ever feel peace at this point. If i could , i would without 0 remorse whatsoever.

I wish that was possible but i don't want to make my life more miserable by rotting in prison.
Chadfish the shit out of them and inflict emotional pain that way. Have Chad abandon her when you have them meet up in public haha

Me too me too

Probably the only based thing that ever comes out of Brazil is their videos of beating foids
i have a ton of these videos downloaded
Brazilians have a lot of methods of hitting their wives and gfs.

90% of chance of you going ER,take care friend. my life is miserable as well.

90% of chance of you going ER,take care friend. my life is miserable as well.
I don't want to rot in prison, else i woud've done something by now :feelsjuice:

What about masturbation

Same especially post TBI(traumatic brain injury) after instead of being able to treat it with my own money I got abused by toilet medical staff. At this point the only way I even pretend toilets are human is when there is the possibility of economic, physical or legal ramifications to treating them like dirt. Ive told one toilet to know her place and told one nurse off saying unless its laundrey, babies, cooking or makeup you are out of your depth (was here being rude and the subject was on a medical issue)

:whitepill: :f: :society: :feelsbaton: that sir is based

View attachment 761443
bruh I thought he is going to behead her

You will melt when a 18 year old girl touchs you faggot

fbi fbifam GIF by CBS
fbi fbifam GIF by CBS
Break In Lets Go GIF by FX Networks