Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I don't want to have bad feelings towards women, but at this point it's not even my choice

alone_in_the_end

alone_in_the_end

Self-banned
-
I never wanted these feelings, but all the things I experienced with them really make me feel in a way I never wanted. I feel like a pavlov dog in this type of situation, jailed in a cage forced these conditions with no escape route. It is the same principle. It has already been burned in my brain I can't even suppress it. If, for some reason, I need to talk with one of them, I really struggle to act like I don't feel annoyed at even being close to one of them.

As an example, if 80% of the time you meet a group of people dressed in green shirts that will mock you, belittle you, act with contempt and not hold back any mean thoughts they have about you, with time every occasion you see someone dressed in green, this bad feelings will appear automatcally, and boy I did have a long time with this happeneing to me.

Feeling this hate was never my choice, infusing my mind with them was their pleasure.

Nobody wanted this. It was women that inflicted this upon us, and our bitterness, rage, anger, and resentment are all completely justified.

As an example, if 80% of the time you meet a group of people dressed in green shirts that will mock you, belittle you, act with contempt and not hold back any mean thoughts they have about you, with time every occasion you see someone dressed in green, this bad feelings will appear automatcally, and boy I did have a long time with this happeneing to me.
And we're not the ones who need to hear this. We know; we've been through this. Those of us that are trucels, anyway. :feelsjuice:

its completely natural and understandable that women dont like geneticaly inferior men
its completely natural and understandable that those men will then hate women
its completely natural and understandable that those men will take women by force because they are stronger
Based and Jihadi-pilled

Cunts deserve to be hated.