Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I dreamed Billie Eilish was my wife

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
The beginning of the dream was a bit vague, I guess we just met from a friend trough a friend. She was in love with me and used to come to my house from time to time so we can cuddle (for a reason I NEVER have sex in my dreams, even when they are sensual)

Then she asked to marry me and fly with her to LA so I can live with her. Unfortunately halfway through the plane ride I woke up to my usual sub 5 inkwel life....

God why have you forsaken me?

The beginning of the dream was a bit vague, I guess we just met from a friend trough a friend. She was in love with me and used to come to my house from time to time so we can cuddle (for a reason I NEVER have sex in my dreams, even when they are sensual)

Then she asked to marry me and fly with her to LA so I can live with her. Unfortunately halfway through the plane ride I woke up to my usual sub 5 inkwel life....

View attachment 991828
Sleep is the only place where we can meet girls:feelscry:

Sounds like a nightmare instead. Whenever I have dreams like these, I wish I had actual nightmares. Having a taste of what could be, only for mere seconds, is the ultimate form of torture.

Absolutely brutal dream.

Sounds like a nightmare instead. Whenever I have dreams like these, I wish I had actual nightmares. Having a taste of what could be, only for mere seconds, is the ultimate form of torture.
My mind is playing a sick joke on me

I'd call that a nightmare

She wanted to get abusively dominated by Chad since she was 11

dream mogsme. I’ve only been getting dreams of current things that exist in my life (like dreaming of this forum) :feelsbadman:

Did you say yes? How were the few hours on the plane of being engaged to her?

View attachment 991828
no billie eyelash for your face.

isn't she a queer or trans or something?

STOP DOXXING YOUR MOTHER
do you think he cares? he had already posted his face several times before.
He doesn't incite violence ans even if he did (implying he lives in a five eyes country) he's not what the feds are looking for for their agenda and financial scheme.

Sounds like a horrible nightmare.

In addition to be sexy af, that bitch hates incels, so I'd haterape her very hard in any video game

That bitch is ugly as fuck, and my oneitis listens to her music so that automatically makes her worse

She hate ugly guys