Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I encourtered this gray in a thread

R

royceverlo345

Banned
-
Look at what this retard says

We would genocide whites but it looks like nature is already taking out the trash, low birth rate cumskin. Lol

You're so dunce. I clearly said nature is already doing it for us, the superior Black race don't have to lift a finger. And you can't take wealth and weapons(I'm not even going to entertain the intelligence part lol) with you during your extinction. Lol

Tell me what should I do with this race baiting retarded gray?

You see that report button below each post. Hit that. Damn, that sucks. looks like you contributed too it as well.

You see that report button below each post. Hit that.
i thought only threads could count as racebaits and not replies themselves ( that's what i read @proudweeb saying)
anyway, there's a ton of other people who post about killing niggers and ethnics on ID. we don't need more censorship already

i thought only threads could count as racebaits and not replies themselves ( that's what i read @proudweeb saying)
anyway, there's a ton of other people who post about killing niggers and ethnics on ID. we don't need more censorship already
I dont usually look out for rb stuff. But he told on himself, and has previous for it. And it was repeated back and forth in the replies, and in ID. It's actionable imo.

Dj Khaled GIF by 2020 MTV Video Music Awards

Racism has no place here.

Racism has no place here.
Obvious stuff for sure. Memes, light digging and racial language such as self-descriptors (ricecel, currycel etc) are fine. There's a line between flat out racist race bait and racial connotative language.

True racists, would never really want to be here, due to the diversity here. It's close to a 50/50 split of white to non-white. People tend to mistake satirical/self-descriptive language or passive language as racist because it upholds their narrative that everyone here is 100% white and alt-right jfl. Despite the data showing the opposite. Especially on the latter.

Context matters, intent matters.

Obvious stuff for sure. Memes, light digging and racial language such as self-descriptors (ricecel, currycel etc) are fine. There's a line between flat out racist race bait and racial connotative language.

True racists, would never really want to be here, due to the diversity here. It's close to a 50/50 split of white to non-white. People tend to mistake satirical/self-descriptive language or passive language as racist because it upholds their narrative that everyone here is 100% white and alt-right jfl. Despite the data showing the opposite. Especially on the latter.

Context matters, intent matters.
yup