Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I exercise to channel my frustration

Heroin

Heroin

Recruit
★★★★
I'm sick of being a fucking incel, of being a fucking invisible to others and of being completely ignored and belittled by society.

That's why I do bench presses, push-ups, and pull-ups to bring out all the fucking anger I have inside.

It's either this or take to the streets to commit senseless hate crimes.

I want to exercise too but have a hard time…

What kind of hard time?
Just finding motivation I guess. It’s kind of a pussy thing to experience but I just can’t get off my ass and do push-ups like I could even 7 years ago

Just finding motivation I guess. It’s kind of a pussy thing to experience but I just can’t get off my ass and do push-ups like I could even 7 years ago
My motivation is to get strong so I can break the face of all those sons of bitches who disrespect me. I also plan to buy weapons.

Give them sense by targeting foids
I don´t really hate foids at all. I just hate all Chads and all that motherfuckers whom think they have the right to disrespect me.

I don´t really hate foids at all. I just hate all Chads and all that motherfuckers whom think they have the right to disrespect me.
Foids enable that behavior and encourage it. They are like that thanks to foids. You should know this.