Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I fantasize about beating up men who have girlfriends

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
I fantasize about beating them, strangling them to death with barbed wire

I am too high inhib to attack anyone man or woman but if im drunk I’ll probably beat the shit outta the guy right in front of his GF’s eyes

I am too high inhib to attack anyone man or woman but if im drunk I’ll probably beat the shit outta the guy right in front of his GF’s eyes
but are you strong enough?

Would you then make the GF yours after you get rid of her boyfriend?

Based tbh. I even see it in my dreams.

I have a recurring fantasy that every sex having man just drops dead and suddenly I am valued for who I am.

Unfortunately, I don't think that I would be valued anyways, I don't think foids would actually value me if they had no other options, they would just bemoan the end of the human race as the only sperm donors left are the unfuckables. :feelsrope:

IT is going to mention this :panties:

I have a recurring fantasy that every sex having man just drops dead and suddenly I am valued for who I am.

Unfortunately, I don't think that I would be valued anyways, I don't think foids would actually value me if they had no other options, they would just bemoan the end of the human race as the only sperm donors left are the unfuckables. :feelsrope:
or they'd start fucking each other. thanks to cucked western feminism lesbian relationships are on the rise. as if we didnt have to compete with chad, now we also have to compete with other foids too. fuck this clown society we live in.

Based, beat the shit outta them

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back