Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i saw a woman so beautiful today i spent 10 minutes fantasizing about our life together, our kids, marital fights, etc.

aesthetic_recon

aesthetic_recon

卐 SATOKOCEL 卐 | IQ -4 STD | MOG KING OF INCELS.IS
-
she was so beautiful:feelsohh:

i thought about what our kids would look like, how we would raise them, how'd i put them in a private french school, and make them learn calculus by the age of 12, they'd be super geniuses. they'd love me and my wife and we'd have sex and she'd support me and love me and we'd watch movies together hold hands in public and kiss one another in front of her friensd and make them jealous:feelzez:

we wuold also go to movies together and discuss intellectual stuff like philosophy literature theology poetry and we'd make love constantly, she'd be totally infatuated with me. i'd be her guardian and protector and we'd intellectually (and sexually :ahegao:)stimulate eachother and she'd be impressed by my knowledge of literature film theory philosophy and psychoanalysis

i'd mog her male friends in front of her so she'd be even more in love with me and my intellect :bigbrain:

oh man. i spent so long just thinking about what our life would be like how wonderful it'd be for us both

then i realized im too high inhib autistic and ugly for this to ever happen

its over:feelsrope:

She only wants Gigachad

I know that feel

You most likely overrated her looks (just like your foids in past few posts) because you are extremely horny.

Before I go to sleep I imagine all kinds of different lives

i'd mog her male friends in front of her so she'd be even more in love with me and my intellect :bigbrain:
over if your dream wife has any kind of males in involved in her life. CUCK!

What no pussy does to a mtfr