Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I feel as if I saw myself browsing .co today weeks before in my dreams

Lookscel

Lookscel

Better to be an incel than a cuck ツ
-
And making a thread about this feeling on .co and i'm doing so right now...........

Double deja vu

I was feeling deja vu in my dream too.

I have so many weird deja vu moments and dreams I feel I’m going insane. Fuck weed and lsd they fuck with your brain not good.

And making a thread about this feeling on .co and i'm doing so right now...........

Double deja vu

Can relate I also feel like I saw the future in my previous dreams.

Incel trait: Precognition

mogs me at being unique

ive had dreams that felt like deja vu since elementary school tbh, i even wrote about it in my 5th grade journal, though at the time i didn't know what it was called

I had 30k posts on .co in a dream once

Can relate I also feel like I saw the future in my previous dreams.

Incel trait: Precognition
I had this dream when I think I was around 7.

I was dreaming when all of a sudden I realise my dick is in some girls ass. I remove my dick and realise it's a lot bigger and thicker. I can't understand what's happening and then this foid turns towards me and gives me a comforting smile. I could see that there was love and passion for me in her. This foid was 4/10 white foid. I don't remember what happened next.

I didn't knew what sex was at that time. Hell I didn't knew what a girls wee wee looked like. Infact I had a theory that children are born by intense kissing and cuddling.

I have forgot every dream except this. I never forgot this and two other.

This all better come true and give me a deja Vu again.......

I had this dream when I think I was around 7.

I was dreaming when all of a sudden I realise my dick is in some girls ass. I remove my dick and realise it's a lot bigger and thicker. I can't understand what's happening and then this foid turns towards me and gives me a comforting smile. I could see that there was love and passion for me in her. This foid was 4/10 white foid. I don't remember what happened next.

I didn't knew what sex was at that time. Hell I didn't knew what a girls wee wee looked like. Infact I had a theory that children are born by intense kissing and cuddling.

I have forgot every dream except this. I never forgot this and two other.

This all better come true and give me a deja Vu again.......

Bro how are you even attracted to foids and know the function of your pp at the age of 7

mogs me at being unique
Could be me becoming schizo because when I was prescribed some meds for sleep issues which also happened to be prescribed for schizophrenia these thoughts stopped entirely. I had some pretty weird thoughts that I would not like to reveal.

Could be me becoming schizo because when I was prescribed some meds for sleep issues which also happened to be prescribed for schizophrenia these thoughts stopped entirely. I had some pretty weird thoughts that I would not like to reveal.
over for secretivecels
I had 30k posts on .co in a dream once
cope

Bro how are you even attracted to foids and know the function of your pp at the age of 7
That's the thing! How did I even get this dream?

I took me 5 years to realise I was having sex with a foid.
ive had dreams that felt like deja vu since elementary school tbh, i even wrote about it in my 5th grade journal, though at the time i didn't know what it was called
Writes me xd

Didn't read plus op is gay

I've dreamt with .co one or two times.

:giga:iirc I dreamt or daydreamed about .co few weeks ago

Double deja vu

Tenor 2