Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I feel depressed after talking to my normie

Sleepycell

Sleepycell

Captain
★★
"I was just talking to my normie friend, and he was laughing at me for being a shut-in NEET. He was also making fun of me for being black. What made me feel terrible is that he's only fourteen and is fucking stacies. He shows me the bitches he fucks Instagram accounts, and they are all giga stacies. As I'm playing games with him right now, he's discussing the girls him and his friend planning to invite over tonight. The only reason I know him is because I used to be friends with his incel brother years ago, but we eventually became friends and started playing games together. Now, he mogs me to deaths door, Its over for me i should just rope i cant stand this pain anymore :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

resistance band choke him

Is it over??

IMG 7189

brutal an incel friend of a chad

14 year olds lie

No he is serious he is a giga chad and he literally has videos with the girls he fucks
Angry as fuk Iam atm, 14 yr old should be playing in sandpit, just gimme a power world needs to banish this assholes

Question: why are you friends with him ?

Question: why are you friends with him ?
I used to be friends with his incel brother and then we started gaming together and then we just naturally became friends

I used to be friends with his incel brother and then we started gaming together and then we just naturally became friends
If he is openly racist to you and makes fun of your lifestyle then he isnt your friend. Just saying