Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I feel disgusted when contemplating what it would be like to date a non-virgin women

HedonisticRecluse

HedonisticRecluse

Transcendent Hypostasis
★★★★
Isn't it disgusting that she has been with other men, loved other men, you aren't the sole male of her life, she will always compare you to her previous lovers. Comparing your penis size, and what not. It seem's disgusting and repulsive.

its fucking gay because another dudes dick has been in her. it makes me sick to think about:feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:

its fucking gay because another dudes dick has been in her. it makes me sick to think about:feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:
Yeah I used to orbit a girl online, she had previous "e-boyfreinds", one of those girls who kept a facade of not being superficial, I should've listened to my instincts she was just leading me on. If a women is not chained up in your basement she is not loyal

It is , yeah. Kinda sad that's just normal nowadays , even among teens you aren't guaranteed a virgin gf

You won't have to worry about it bro....