Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I feel empty every time I go outside

negativecel

negativecel

Officer
★★
Every time I go out on the street for any reason, I constantly see beautiful girls and loving couples, what I see constantly corrodes me from the inside, especially when I go to university. I want to close my house forever and not go out into the world.

As a result, I started skipping classes more and more.

Not only girls and couples irritate me, but also the sight of happy normies

When I go outside, I want to set everything and everyone on fire like willow from don’t starve. I hate seeing couples, want to knock the bf out and fuck the girls.

I almost never see couples when I am outside. All I see are old people and people walking their dogs. I dont know where you live at but the place where I am at, its nothing but old people and the occasional person walking their dog. The outside world feels dead to me since I never see young people my age. I blame the demographic winter as the reason as to why the outside world feels dead and no young person goes outside anymore

I see couples but mostly they don't look very happy.But i am happy for them because i know its hard to get a gf.

I'm just curious why does seeing normies, couples and beautiful girls make you feel that way?
It just sounds like you and other incels are just unable to actually accept the blackpill and instead have some suppressed bluepilled thoughts. If you actually accepted the blackpill, accepted the fact that you are an incel and that you are not going to ever get your share of common societal happiness I doubt you would be sad or depressed. Now anger I would understand, being angry at society for not being fair but not this depression or sad agony feeling.

I'm just curious why does seeing normies, couples and beautiful girls make you feel that way?
It just sounds like you and other incels are just unable to actually accept the blackpill and instead have some suppressed bluepilled thoughts. If you actually accepted the blackpill, accepted the fact that you are an incel and that you are not going to ever get your share of common societal happiness I doubt you would be sad or depressed. Now anger I would understand, being angry at society for not being fair but not this depression or sad agony feeling.
Fuckin retarded comment

No reason to go outside as a sub5 man tbh