Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I feel like ill never meet my eric harris... :(

• Thread starter Mentally lost cel
  • Start date
Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

The Prince Of İstanbul
★★★★★
I feel so damn alone

Everywhere i go its filled with empty people i started naming empties

Why do i always feel out of place ? Like a ghost? A nobody...

I wish at least i would meet my perfect friend , a person to complete me in every way

I had one , he become chadlite , i was jealous ,he was gaslighting me to fuck fat disgusting woman , i started to get angry and very jealous , our relationship fell apart

I miss him

I seriosly need my eric harris and billy loomis or stu macher

I need the person to complete me

Fear the nobodies...

You are a hater though , i dont think you have the decency to be anyones friend ? Or can u be a good friend to me? Dm me if u want to talk about this

You are a hater though , i dont think you have the decency to be anyones friend ? Or can u be a good friend to me? Dm me if u want to talk about this
i'm sorry please forgive me i'll admit I was being a dick before let's squash the beef.

GAY AF. Friends don't exist as an adult, they will ditch you the second they find some pussy.

I feel so damn alone

Everywhere i go its filled with empty people i started naming empties

Why do i always feel out of place ? Like a ghost? A nobody...

I wish at least i would meet my perfect friend , a person to complete me in every way

I had one , he become chadlite , i was jealous ,he was gaslighting me to fuck fat disgusting woman , i started to get angry and very jealous , our relationship fell apart

I miss him

I seriosly need my eric harris and billy loomis or stu macher

I need the person to complete me

Fear the nobodies...
You sound like a fag unironically

GAY AF. Friends don't exist as an adult, they will ditch you the second they find some pussy.
i dont think so man , i think true friendship exists but it is very rare

Stop calling everything gay u cunt 5e7c5c2ac39b454ba6c9123783bc971b  serial killers pok

Look at this shit , if i want a true friend like eric harris to dylan klebold or billy loomis to stu macher im called a faggot

Fuck u bitches