Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I feel like im losing my identity

Genetic Error

Genetic Error

Self-banned
-
I feel like im losing my identity

I need to move country to the other side of the world to get average SMV instead of -100 smv

but ill just be some random foreigner

i dont belong there

if i can even get a gf, i cant bring her back to the west cos she'll see me get mogged hard

so ill need to learn to adapt and live in some completely different country

I never had one to begin with. I'm a man without qualities

Such is the nature of subhumanity; you've effectively prevented from developing or even getting to many hobbies or otherwise avenues to self-improvement,
or otherwise also relationships that might be key to forming some sort of unique identity, simply from the effects of the discrimination of those that might have lost the genetic lottery... :feelsclown:

Though Chad obviously doesn't even need that; the personality detector is magically turned off for foids as soon as a physically attractive body and face are revealed, and any other form of identity can simply be had by the foid projecting positive traits onto the Chad simply by virtue of them being moggers. :feelsjuice:

I never had one

I feel like I'm losing my mind. I cant tell anymore what is real and what is not.

What makes you think you'd have average smv in another country? If you smv is truly already incel-tier this sounds like a cope to me unless you have a lot of money and plan to move to a country where you can buy a wife from her father for two cows and a goat (and she will cheat on you anyway).

What makes you think you'd have average smv in another country? If you smv is truly already incel-tier this sounds like a cope to me unless you have a lot of money and plan to move to a country where you can buy a wife from her father for two cows and a goat (and she will cheat on you anyway).
Well if you’re short and white in a 5’11 avg height white country

If u go to a darker skin country with 5’6 average height

Then u are average smv there instead of below average in ur original country

Don’t u think?

Such is the nature of subhumanity; you've effectively prevented from developing or even getting to many hobbies or otherwise avenues to self-improvement,
or otherwise also relationships that might be key to forming some sort of unique identity, simply from the effects of the discrimination of those that might have lost the genetic lottery... :feelsclown:

Though Chad obviously doesn't even need that; the personality detector is magically turned off for foids as soon as a physically attractive body and face are revealed, and any other form of identity can simply be had by the foid projecting positive traits onto the Chad simply by virtue of them being moggers. :feelsjuice:
High iq
Yeah I’m pretty sure that’s what’s happened :(

All hobbies or relationships rejected me now I’m nothing

Well if you’re short and white in a 5’11 avg height white country

If u go to a darker skin country with 5’6 average height

Then u are average smv there instead of below average in ur original country

Don’t u think?
No, height is not the only thing that counts towards smv. Chad bbc with a pretty face will still mog you in the third world country. Perhaps height can be the only factor destroying your smv rn if you're are a greek god-faced drawf-tier manlet but if that's the case then you will have to move to a literal pygmy village to become average height.

No, height is not the only thing that counts towards smv. Chad bbc with a pretty face will still mog you in the third world country. Perhaps height can be the only factor destroying your smv rn if you're are a greek god-faced drawf-tier manlet but if that's the case then you will have to move to a literal pygmy village to become average height.
yeah but I’m average face. So if I move to a short country I become average height + white skin which is valued in a darker skin country

So for what reason wouldn’t I be average SMV?