Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I will reveal my identity when I retire

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
If my career in politics fails, I will live a normal life and when I reach retirement age, I will reveal my identity and become a social media influencer or an internet celebrity and I will spread the BP on all platforms and probably become another Darth Aurelius. When I'm retired, I have nothing to lose

Last edited:
career in politics what do u wanna do

spread the BP (((they))) won't let you.

If I become an internet celebrity I will use less extreme rhetoric to spread the BP
You will be traced back to using this forum. Your identity will get exposed and BOOM cancel culture.

You will be traced back to using this forum. Your identity will get exposed and BOOM cancel culture.
I can deal with it like Nick Fuentes, Andrew Tate, and other controversial Internet stars

career in politics what do u wanna do
Sorry to say this buy anything you post here will be dug up if you ever pursue a career in politics. Jews have a way of tracking things.

:lul: Do you really think humans care about you when you're old and ugly

Social media influencer in your retirement age jfl

Sorry to say this but anything you post here will be dug up if you ever pursue a career in politics. Jews have a way of tracking things.
Water

Sorry to say this buy anything you post here will be dug up if you ever pursue a career in politics. Jews have a way of tracking things.
Maybe I can change my identity

:lul: Do you really think humans care about you when you're old and ugly

Social media influencer in your retirement age jfl
There are some popular old people on YouTube. When I'm old I won't even care, I have nothing to lose at that point

There are some popular old people on YouTube. When I'm old I won't even care, I have nothing to lose at that point
The difference is that old celebrities have reached their status when they were a lot younger. The current generation already doesn't respect oldcels. The next one might be even worse.

The difference is that old celebrities have reached their status when they were a lot younger. The current generation already doesn't respect oldcels. The next one might be even worse.
Maybe you are right. I will still do it.

Maybe you are right. I will still do it.
There are a lot of old men on social media, rambling about some topics with 0 views. It's very likely that you'll become one of them.

There are a lot of old men on social media, rambling about some topics with 0 views. It's very likely that you'll become one of them.
He unironically needs to be chad for it work.

I know that but I still want to give it a try. Like I said, I have nothing to lose when Im old

That's why I'm anonymous anywhere online.

I don't show my real identity to public