Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I feel like I've become a monster

DeadInside

DeadInside

Recruit
★★★★
I know I'm going to get called a cuck for this, but I just turned on the only girl who was nice to me for some approval from you guys. I posted all her dirty laundry and past struggles she entrusted in me. Am I evil?

she let me use her as an emotional tampon and I can't even return the favor and support her like she supported me

"Posted her dirty laundry". What?

I feel the same way, shed any humanity I once had.
You have to fight it, she has ruined so many lives and continues to do so. Whores must be punished, we must remove all doubts and bluepilled hesitation from our minds.

Females cannot love.
Females are cruel.
They are all whores, there are no "nice" girls except when they use your for validation, money, or emotional support.
This is what she has done to me for years, manipulated me into feeling sorry for her and loving her. Do not be like me, resist the spider's web.

I feel the same way, shed any humanity I once had.
You have to fight it, she has ruined so many lives and continues to do so. Whores must be punished, we must remove all doubts and bluepilled hesitation from our minds.

Females cannot love.
Females are cruel.
They are all whores, there are no "nice" girls except when they use your for validation, money, or emotional support.
This is what she has done to me for years, manipulated me into feeling sorry for her and loving her. Do not be like me, resist the spider's web.
as bluepilled as this sounds, she didn't ruin lives, she was just a confused little girl running around aimlessly like an insect who wanted people to like her, and now I've ruined it

I know I'm going to get called a cuck for this, but I just turned on the only girl who was nice to me for some approval from you guys. I posted all her dirty laundry and past struggles she entrusted in me. Am I evil?

No, you just sound pathetic. I'm not gonna judge you or her as I prefer judgement to be tailored for each specific individual.

as bluepilled as this sounds, she didn't ruin lives, she was just a confused little girl running around aimlessly like an insect who wanted people to like her, and now I've ruined it

And that's how people usually are, confused insects.

But didn't you say the exact opposite moments ago?
She is a whore who jumped from one cock to another, confused little girls do not wonder who to send their nudes to.

I literally see myself in you right now, I tried to make all sorts of justifications for her actions and blamed myself for hating her. That mentality only gives her power though.

But didn't you say the exact opposite moments ago?
She is a whore who jumped from one cock to another, confused little girls do not wonder who to send their nudes to.

I literally see myself in you right now, I tried to make all sorts of justifications for her actions and blamed myself for hating her. That mentality only gives her power though.
She sent her nudes to one person who she believed she loved, she's been hurt so many times and now I'm one of the many people who has added to the damage. She too is a product of what life made her, and life made her feel so worthless she would do anything for some random on the internet to be attracted to her

I'd rather not construct a narrative where every foid is some sort of Bond villain. Some of them might be evil, some of them are just stupid. Many shades.

What have I become? What if she ends it when she finds out what I've said. I know she is the type to do that

I'd rather not construct a narrative where every foid is some sort of Bond villain. Some of them might be evil, some of them are just stupid. Many shades.
she was stupid, really stupid. But kind, really kind

She sent her nudes to one person who she believed she loved, she's been hurt so many times and now I'm one of the many people who has added to the damage. She too is a product of what life made her, and life made her feel so worthless she would do anything for some random on the internet to be attracted to her
You are fucking cuck my dude.
Why do you care about what some roastie thinks of you?
Yeah, like she'd do anything for me? She is emotionally manipulating you as we speak.

What have I become?

I'd slap you on the face right now. Pull yourself together. Does she frequent incel sites? If so, delete posts. If not, don't worry.

You are fucking cuck my dude.
Why do you care about what some roastie thinks of you?
Yeah, like she'd do anything for me? She is emotionally manipulating you as we speak.
Maybe it's not all about you. She comforted me for hours at my worst, I watched her cry for hours on end. I listened to all her trauma and then I used it against her. I am a shell of a person.

Everyone who has ever been in contact with her has suffered in some way, can't you see that? She is like an emotional sponge that sucks you in until you bleed out.

Everyone who has ever been in contact with her has suffered in some way, can't you see that? She is like an emotional sponge that sucks you in until you bleed out.
No, she made me better, she helped me through heaps. The only reason I haven't roped is because she was my shoulder to cry on

yeh you ruined it OP

and you only got yourself to blame

Maybe it's not all about you. She comforted me for hours at my worst, I watched her cry for hours on end. I listened to all her trauma and then I used it against her. I am a shell of a person.
Is that all you can say? You're literally defending someone who nearly drove me to suicide.
"comforted you" as if femoids can genuinely feel compassion for incels. I experienced x200 of what you did with her and look what happened, she would discard you like a used tampon if given the chance.

Is that all you can say? You're literally defending someone who nearly drove me to suicide.
"comforted you" as if femoids can genuinely feel compassion for incels. I experienced x200 of what you did with her and look what happened, she would discard you like a used tampon if given the chance.
Nearly drove you to suicide by giving you love in your teenage years and then it not lasting, like most teenage relationships? You have a victim complex

She wouldn't have sex with you. She doesn't care about you.

No, she made me better, she helped me through heaps. The only reason I haven't roped is because she was my shoulder to cry on
Whatever, it seems like I cannot convince you.
Enjoy white knighting this bitch, watching her date and engage in sexual activities with 10 more incels.

Nearly drove you to suicide by giving you love in your teenage years and then it not lasting, like most teenage relationships? You have a victim complex
you 2 cucks both know this bitch? Holy shit incels.is really has become a haven of cucks

didn't wanna believe it, but it has

She wouldn't have sex with you. She doesn't care about you.
she gave me more than sex, she gave me care, as pathetic as that sounds. But I'd take what we had over sex any day

Love? You call that love? "I love this guy so much I'm just going to ghost him out of nowhere and be this even older dude's personal slut!"
I was taken advantage of, reeled into her insane little world.

you 2 cucks both know this bitch? Holy shit incels.is really has become a haven of cucks

didn't wanna believe it, but it has
well it's inevitable when she only dates incels

She was using you guys, don't be pussy boyos. You did good.

Even if you are a subhuman Incel ostracized by society you can still choose to be a good human being. Just saying.

Love? You call that love? "I love this guy so much I'm just going to ghost him out of nowhere and be this even older dude's personal slut!"
I was taken advantage of, reeled into her insane little world.
Yeah, normie love, a relationship that doesn't last. She gave you more than what all of us could dream of and you spat it back in her face

Don't listen to the cucks in this thread, OP.

You're becoming a good guy.

Women are pure fucking evil. You're helping rid the world of evil.

Yeah, normie love, a relationship that doesn't last. She gave you more than what all of us could dream of and you spat it back in her face
So I'm the villain now? Because I felt lied to and betrayed and thus got revenge?
If she dumped me because she wanted to work on her problems and fix herself, I'd hold NO grudges. But she just acted like I meant nothing to her left for ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. I wasted my life loving someone - writing her poems, having inside jokes with her, supporting her through her problems when everyone else doubted her all for NOTHING.

She only gave me pain.

So I'm the villain now? Because I felt lied to and betrayed and thus got revenge?
If she dumped me because she wanted to work on her problems and fix herself, I'd hold NO grudges. But she just acted like I meant nothing to her left for ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. I wasted my life loving someone - writing her poems, having inside jokes with her, supporting her through her problems when everyone else doubted her all for NOTHING.

She only gave me pain.
Didn't she date you when she was 14, and the jew when she was 16, sounds like quite the gap

Didn't she date you when she was 14, and the jew when she was 16, sounds like quite the gap
*15 technically.
During this whole time, I BEGGED her to stay with me and told her that she's not weighing me down, even sent her a video of myself crying and told her that I just want to talk and that we can work things out because that's what relationships are for.

She had ZERO mercy towards me once she met a better guy, she is nothing but a pathological liar she even admitted so herself.

I feel like I've become a hero.

*15 technically.
During this whole time, I BEGGED her to stay with me and told her that she's not weighing me down, even sent her a video of myself crying and told her that I just want to talk and that we can work things out because that's what relationships are for.

She had ZERO mercy towards me once she met a better guy, she is nothing but a pathological liar she even admitted so herself.
Whatever, keep believing we were in the right. We kicked someone while they were still down, someone who had been through hell. A different kind of hell than us, but still hell. We aren't the victims here

We've said all we have to say about this whore. Let's hope St. Elliot drags her down to hell and leave this topic behind.

Lol @ the cuck faggots ITT, including the OP who is the cuck faggot leader

I don't think it's because "she met a better guy". Is she trying to do some sort of community service? From this discussion I feel like she's doing a line with y'all.

Whatever, keep believing we were in the right. We kicked someone while they were still down, someone who had been through hell. A different kind of hell than us, but still hell. We aren't the victims here
And we haven't? She can get thousands of orbiters and dates just by existing while we rot alone and unloved.

I don't think it's because "she met a better guy". Is she trying to do some sort of community service? From this discussion I feel like she's doing a line with y'all.

If you count profiting off of the lower caste of society like giant corporations profit from cheap african labor "community service" then yes.

And we haven't? She can get thousands of orbiters and dates just by existing while we rot alone and unloved.

Don't you understand though? It's OK for her to do that cuz she had a hard life too! She's allowed to even fucking cut our hands off and feed them to sharks because boo-hoo she's gone through so much hell and must be pampered and allowed to fuck people over :'(

If you count profiting off of the lower caste of society like giant corporations profit from cheap african labor "community service" then yes.

Don't you understand though? It's OK for her to do that cuz she had a hard life too! She's allowed to even fucking cut our hands off and feed them to sharks because boo-hoo she's gone through so much hell and must be pampered and allowed to fuck people over :'(
fucked him over by not spending her entire life with him... I mean what did he expect? It was an online relationship

that's why I said she suffers a DIFFERENT kind of hell, can you read?